More Commander photos... okay, it's not so bad.

• my impression is; Navigator....Tahoe....H2stuff :repuke: -this thing (Commander) would have to offer some advantage over the rest of the crowd, what is it?

-But now the Gladiator concept.....that has some possablitys, if it's made light, but rugged! To me, 'jeep' means utility, practibility, and FUN!

-that Hurricane thing is a store-bought rich-guys toy, that flies in the face of the fun 4-wheeling brings you...if you put it together.

• Looks to me like a Cherokee and an Isuzu Trooper had a kid. I don't like the front end of it.

• wow, i was wondering what kinda jeep i saw today. as i was getting to work it was infront of me with the word JEEP in big letters on the back and i was looking at it and did not realize it was a jeep until i saw the JEEp on it.dosent look like a cherroke at all from the back that is all i got to see of it.

• Quote from "quadna71"

the commander hasn't been released yet - but you can sign up for updates as they prepare to build them and release them to the masses.
    chris

...or drive one at Camp Jeep in August!

DrJ

• Oh God, with those flat sunroof panels over the back seat I was having a '70's flashback to the Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser station wagon!!! :doh:

What the heck were they thinking!?! :question:

• I'm loving that Grand SRT8. Much better looking with the ground effects and spiffy styling.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!