New Kid in Town (so to speak)

• Hey guys and gals! A little backstory first.... My best friend passed on a year ago the 22nd. He was a lifer at the Jeep plant in Toledo, Ohio. Since his wife was not able to afford to repair his 98 TJ she has given it to my wife and by proxy it is mine ;D . My buddy was trying to fix the TJ up little by little but really didn't get anywhere because he was allways behind the 8 ball with medical bills. I turn a wrench for a living and as a kind of tribute to my buddy I am going to do a frame off and the wife is going to join the DEJA and have some fun learning to wheel with my buddy as her co-pilot. I will be posting a series of pics from beginning to end and probably buying parts from some of you. :wavey:
    On a side note, i forgot to mention I'm pretty experienced with wrenching on the Jeep brand until the dealership i work for lost the franchise during Chrysler's consolodation. So if you have tech type Q's feel free to ask.

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• Welcome aboard! It's a little ways off, but our bi-monthly meeting will be on September 22nd, you're welcome to come and hang out for a little while with us.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Hello All-
    I would be the 'wife' spoken about in this thread. Really looking forward to getting the Jeep trail ready and trying it out.. been a long time since I have done this! Looking forward to some of the events I see posted!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!