Jeep in a puddle...

• The River (WRDX to most of us) is reporting a Jeep stuck in a deep puddle up north. Please let it not be one of us! Tugboat? Hello? You still with us buddy?

It is probably a Samurai, or Tracker... they always seem to call those Jeeps.

DrJ

• Ive seen a very well lifted Samuri alot at the RT2 and 72 Wawa. I just want to roll up next to him and tell him to buy a real Jeep :suspicious:

• a friend in MD has a samy and Its got a 5" with 30x9.50, looks like a go-cart and the engine is pathetic, pushs maybe 100hp.....lol the only thing I can give him props on is he could fit down all of the 4 wheeler trails without a problem, I tried getin down them and got a nice scrap from a rock down the side of my XJ

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• nothing wrong with 100 hp i have about that in my 4banger.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I feel bad for you....sorry If I offended you though, but I know I wish I had some more power and Im pushing about 190+
    I dunno what I'd do with a 4 banger

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Quote from "omaha"

nothing wrong with 100 hp i have about that in my 4banger.

mine has 125.... :shrug:

my uncle has a sammy that was in magazines before. I never have seen it because he lives in CO, but I have seen the magazine and it is pretty bad ass. I have wheeled with Samis before and was quite surprised/impressed.

• Im not beatin up on sammys I think their pretty cool for a trail rig If you take the body off and cage them up but personal I think they lack power and ruggedness...

• were goina be rockin a sammi in the Badlands for Werock in a couple weeks. i cant wait, 88" wheelbase, mostly tube. its takes a hell of a trusting indvidual to let Wayne and I take his rig 1,000 miles away to beat the snot out of it.

its the first east coast Werock, April 8-10 in case anyone cares.

• Quote from "bmf24"

were goina be rockin a sammi in the Badlands for Werock in a couple weeks.

Its as much sami as my heep is jeep.

Toyota motor, trans, t-case(2), axles, frame.

about the only thing Sami on it is 1/2 of a body and a bent, beat up hood. I think Max just wants to see it in a video.

• hey i was just joshing it is cool i wish that i had more horse power all the time but hey better gas mileageis cool to atleast until i lifted and added bigger tires.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Samurai's lack HP but do well because of their small size and light weight.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!