F/S 1995 Wrangler YJ

• Posted for Wrangler13.....

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/3474289363.html

This posting is for my 1995 jeep wrangler yj. it was orig a inline 4 ax5 combo but i bought a second jeep and did a 4.0 swap i also swapped in the aw4 heavy duty auto trans. the jeep has a lot of mods done to it and is a beast off road. it will get you through anything you need to get through here are some of the things i can think that are done to it

4 inch rough country suspension lift
    1 inch body lift that are the special rough country bushings and lift combo
    MORE boomering shackles 2 inch of lift
    cherrybomb exhaust
    off road header
    2 kc off road lights on bumper
    2 55 watt baja lights on a pillar mounts
    stubby front bumper
    tow hooks
    d rings
    tube back bumper
    35x12.50 general grabbers brand new
    hard top
    full doors
    5% tint
    dana 30 and 35 with 4.10s
    pioneer head unit sony xplode speakers
    tuffy locking center console
    tuffy locking glove box
    2 rear tuffy locking wheel well boxes with 6x9s sony xplodes
    overhead soundbar with sony xplodes
    new seats inside all 3
    carpet
    roll bar padding
    tj fender flares
    new brakes front and back
    new rad
    new sensors all the way around
    new belt
    new cap plug wires dizzy etc
    dixie air horn hooked up
    l.e.d dash lights
    black d window rims chrome center caps
    undercoated underneath

im sure thier is way more im missing but you get the idea i also have the following to go along with it if i get around my asking price

hood
    upper sliders
    full size spare
    extra guaged
    extra wiring harness
    etc lots more

im asking 8000 obo for this jeep i have redone everything on this jeep thiere are no major problems the t case wines when driving but i kinda zone it out its from the output shaft being newer needs the older style not a hard fix

thats about it this jeep has no rust really if it does its surface. i can be reached at 302 853 574 three... if your intrested send me a text if i dont answer leave a voicemail ill try to get back to you im also intrested in trades preferbly a lifted truck but ill look at anything message me what you got and we can work something out im willing to negotiate on price also dont be afraid to ask thanks my name is Hunter.
    has 198 xxx miles on on body and frame and 98xxx miles on drivetrain

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• Yjs are tuff since there getting older and tj are more and more available for lower prices you can find stock tjs for 7k now and modded ones for 10. Your yj looks good and you probably have alot of money in it but most of the time there down more like 5-6k I just think it wont sell fast at 8. No one ever wants to loose money on there project but its cheaper to buy a built rig then to build one

• I honestly think your closer to the $4-5,000 if you want a QUICK sale. People also get scared away when you say new motor and trans that was not in there as original equipment. I know my mind immediately goes to electrical gremlins and whether or not you knew what you were doing when it was done. Now if you told me that it was done at a professional shop and had documentation, I'd feel better about it.
    Next question would be if you just did all this to this jeep, why are you selling it? If it was all done right, I'd expect you'd be keeping it for a while.

Just my $.02 since you asked.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I'd be more interested in that A body in the background :rollsmile:

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• Looks good, nice and clean YJ. I'd say it's somewhere in the 5k range... no offense but you never really get back all of the $$$ you put into it unless you're lucky or part it out (been there, done that). Just something I noticed: I think your boomerangs are on backwards in the front? :shrug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!