Moment of Silence - My Green TJ is No More

• like it says in the subject - my tj is no more. the high gas prices and the low gas mileage finally got me and i bit the bullet. i've been working with a dealer all week long and we signed papers about two hours ago. heck, they paid off my loan and still more than that to make up for my mods on it. so i'm now officially the proud owner of a 2005 hyundai santa fe! great gas mileage and plenty of room to haul stuff around. heck, it even has a sun roof - so it sort of makes up for the tj being gone. anyways, just thought i'd let everyone know - please, no hacking on me...it's just the way things work out.
    chris (happy he still has his XJ to drive around!)

here's a pic from carpoint of what it looks like. i'll put up a real pic later after playing around with it in the garage.

• don't feel bad. with gas the way it i'm actually thinking about selling mine also to get something better on gas. i really don't want to. i trying to find other solutions...... :shrug:

• shhhhhhhhhhh dont give it away yet
    :doh: o well the cat is out of the bag now.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I aint bitting not even for a minute... I mean you havnt done the mods that are needed but you wont get rid of it not in a million years

• Didn't catch me..... :folded:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!