5th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event

• I spoke to Chris Schauman and suggested that the Trail guides be given a check list of the stuff they want to cover. Since we were at the back of the group and were heading out the back door Chris cleared us early or we may not have been out until noon. I'm sure those running the event are well aware of the shortcomings and will do their best to improve it. I think we were rolling at 10:15 someone correct me if I'm wrong.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I think it was closer to 10:45 when DEJA headed out I know at 10:30 we were still in the staging area.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• I spoke to Chris Schauman and suggested that the Trail guides be given a check list of the stuff they want to cover. Since we were at the back of the group and were heading out the back door Chris cleared us early or we may not have been out until noon. I'm sure those running the event are well aware of the shortcomings and will do their best to improve it. I think we were rolling at 10:15 someone correct me if I'm wrong.

the drivers meeting didn't start until 10:05, I think. I don't think our two groups start moving until 10:45.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• What exactly was the driver's meeting about?

umm... I kinda zoned out. All I remember is somebody attempting to play the national anthem on a trumpet and them restating what they told us in the TG meeting about everybody needing to have a current RC membership and that the TGs were going to check everybody before we could leave for the trails. Plus the usual thank yous and such... I don't have a problem with a little "thanks for coming out, have fun!" announcements, but they wouldn't start it until everybody was registered and the line didn't finish until 10am. I think the meeting was tentatively scheduled to start at 9am and everybody to roll out for the trails at 9:30.

It was cool that they gave the trail guides the bright green shirts, made it easy for me to figure out who was in charge of other groups on the trails.

After the raffle ended, they had a bonfire and fireworks, but I was probably in Lebanon before they got those going. :driving: I had a killer headache and was on a mission to get home. I need to add some Tylenol to my med bag...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Well Glen your in luck I found a firestick on green O on Sunday. You are more then welcome to have it since no one claimed it.

Crap Keith! I just ordered a new one! And as far as Boobie Flags, I think we ended up with 4! Seems that they were just flying off of antenna's!

• Mr. Steve Day, are you going to post up the video of my not so white jeep crawling through that flooded washout? I'd like to see if the driving lights did in fact go under.....the right hand side light housing was half full of water when I got home

• the drivers meeting didn't start until 10:05, I think. I don't think our two groups start moving until 10:45.

Thanks for the correction,Jerry. I think we got out earlier on Sunday. Registration, and applying for the standard 1 year RC membership seems to be the problem. Not that I have anything to say in the matter, but including daily membership fee into the price and emailing a confirmation number may speed things up. All in all it was a good weekend for me.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• [youtube]pmIm87u6VEQ[/youtube]

Bob goes swimming

[youtube]P8O5f_eUxnw[/youtube]

Pizza Rock

[youtube]sE8DU8aY53U[/youtube]

A walk in the Garden

[youtube]2GT_s8GLjsw[/youtube]

[youtube]O0wiLQ757nI[/youtube]

Going down Stair Stepper.

All these care in HD if you change the gear ICON.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• It's probably not as relevant as it was last week but I promised the Sunday report, so here it is. The group lost Daddanelena, Haugwild, the couple from Rochester, Stafford, and Billy and picked up Kiwi and Bob in a stock JKU. We exited the staging area and skirted the crowd by way of the old registration building. We ran 1a to the Pole Line the Tower Road to H and down into the West property. We all ran 12c, then 12b. 18 to Pizza Rock and an 11:30 lunch break. Most of the group wanted to leave around 1:00 so we worked our way back via the Power Line then the Hills back to E, then B. At the Pole Line we turned right and did the 3 Hills and ran the Picnic Area trial back to B and out. Those who needed to leave, left. Deadfeat, Hookedonthebay, and I went back and ran 1c, then 1 to 1a Black rock garden and finished off our day.

• ... Deadfeat, Hookedonthebay, and I went back and ran 1c, then 1 to 1a Black rock garden and finished off our day.

Thats when I backed into a tree and bent my tire carrier into my tailgate. Was able to straiten the carrier,, but its the tailgate that i cant fix.. Not noticable behind the tire :) Also Randy, you messed up a spring hanger in the rock garden right? What was that damage?

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Welll... not exactly. Upon closer inspection I actually broke 2 of the short leaves on the spring, and cracked a lower shock mount, then add Saturday's broken u joint and subsequent axle damage to the my list. I replaced the spring and the shackle bushings in the frame on both sides. She's driveable now, but it's only a matter of time till the shock mount lets go.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!