WTB: XJ Door Check Straps

• I am seeking door check straps for a 2000 cherokee front passenger or driver side doors (same part). These are the metal rods and assemblies that mount to the doors and prevent them from opening too far and mechanically control the open detent positions to keep the doors open and prevent the doors form closing at slight angle. I am guessing any 1997 to 2001 XJ will have these parts. If you happen to be parting out and XJ in these years or have a set of doors you will sell these parts off of please let me know. Please PM me if you have some for sale. Thanks!

• Thanks for the heads up, I know I can order them but as you mentioned it a lot of money for a convenience part. I was hoping by chance a member would have one convenient on hand, not worth the time effort and gas money to drive to maryland and pick up a used one out of a wreck now that I know they go bad. I'll have to spring for a new one unless someone pops up with a part out.

• Andyzj on the board ownsa yard south of wilm. He always has xj's in the yard send him a pm. He checks the board once and a while.

Aaron

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!