LTB: Hardtop for yj

• I am thinking about buying a hardtop for my wrangler and am seeing if anyone has one and what they are selling them for.

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

• I have a spice one in decent shape. It came from a Yj but I used it on my Cj. It's decent, not perfect. I haven't used it in about 3 years...

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• Dose it have defroster and wiper, not a must. What makes it not perfect. Would you happen to have pics.

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

• ok

• ? I don't see em

• that url dosnt work

• got a top now, "flav" hooked me up

• Once the hardtop is finished well see happens, but you'll be first to know. I'm painting it, but have to fiberglass some spots. Also got some other work for it, hopefully it'll be done in a few weeks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!