Jeeps For Joy Christmas Event

• [size=3]We are in the beginning stages of planning this years Christmas Event/Wish list drive.[/size]

[size=3]We are looking at either the 7th or 14th of December (final date is still pending if you have an opinion either way feel free to vote above). Keep in mind that your votes may actually have no bearing on the date as we are also dependent on several other factors, but we would still appreciate your input! [/size]

[size=3]We will most likely be doing 12p-3p. Same place (Ruby Tuesdays in Pike Creek)(hopefully).[/size]

[size=3]The primary reason for this post is we would like to solicit more help this year so that we can make the event even bigger and better. We are looking for volunteers to help set-up/tear-down. We also could use volunteers to help facilitate things during the actual event. Lastly, we are beginning to think about raffle prizes. If you have a business (large or small) or know of one who would like to donate a raffle item in exchange for a shout-out (at the event/on our FB page) please let us know. You can PM either myself, turtle, or cj8. You can also shoot us a message on our FB page. [/size]

[size=3]So basically.....ANYONE who wants to be involved in ANY WAY....now is your chance! Get in touch with us![/size]

• Maybe we should reach out to delaware jeep crew thier vice president is a member here and also gave hookedonthebay a ride when he broke his jeep

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Once we have a date picked we will be reaching out to both Delaware Jeep Crew as well as Team Jeep Delaware. We discussed that at last night's meeting and definitely don't want to miss out on the opportunity to involve everyone we can! :up:

• That's great I know Ben and Jeremy will be helpful with this. I know them both personally and they are good people. Hopefully this year I can make it. Melissa had major surgery last year. Might throw another idea out there but if you make it more central esja might be interested also.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Edited once, last by 1991yj ().

• That's great I know Ben and Jeremy will be helpful with this. I know them both personally and they are good people. Hopefully this year I can make it. Melissa had major surgery last year. Might throw another idea out there but if you make it more central esja might be interested also.

Actually Ben is pres and out buddy Andrew is VP ill talk to them. I'm sure we can get something together for the raffle and help out in any way we can. I know I definitely want to make it out this year.

• I voted for the 14th the 7th is out for me.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I'll be there, for sure. The WJ will be bigger and better than last year too!

I am also available to help set up and to do whatever y'all need. Just let me know!

• I dropped of several flyers yesterday, and several local businesses., said that they would donate...

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!