Looking To Join! Would like some Help please.

• Hello I was looking at joining. I have always loved jeeps and I Just bougt a 2000 Jeep TJ Stock for now- (not for long). I see in your join area that the fee is 24.00 per year (2.00 per mo) Is there a please that I can come to meet some people and pay the dues and do what I need to do? I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let me know. Thanks! :shrug:

• Click on the "Join Us!" tab at the top of the page. There are instructions for becoming a member.

• johninde, welcome! :wavey:

We just had our monthly meeting this past Sunday. Our next gathering is our big Spring Fling shindig at Killen's Pond on May 7. You'll be able to meet many members and check out plenty of jeeps. We'll also be having a short monthly meeting sometime that day in the pavilion. Check out the post in our Trail Rides and Gatherings Forum. Non-members are welcome, and new members are even more welcome.

Please check out the pages that Aaron (astape) mentioned above. There is an application and driver's agreement. Dues are $24 per year, but prorated by $2 per month (if you join in May you pay $18 if my math is correct). If you don't want to wait until Spring Fling, you can send your forms and check to the PO Box listed at the bottom of our web site pages.

Please come out and join us on a trail ride. For a new trail rider, I suggest our upcoming ride to George Washington National Forest. There are maybe a 1/2 dozen posts about it in the Trail Rides and Gatherings Forum. This is a great introductory ride. Please send a PM (private message) to DrJ if you have any questions, or feel free to post in the forum.

We will also have plenty of trail rides over the summer, at least two per month, and we'll make sure to have an appropriate level group for you.

Please post about yourself and your jeep, and join in!

Again, welcome :wavey:

BlueJ

moved from Website to Off-Topic Forum

• Welcome aboard John. :wavey:

Non members are very welcome to come to the Spring Fling- You'll find information about it in the Trail Runs and Gatherings forum.

Patti

• John

Where are you located in DE? And how did you hear about the club?

Regardless, glad you found us. I can't really add much to the information above, everyone has given you all the info on joining, and when the next opportunity to meet us will be.

If you have any questions on membership, or the website, please feel free to send me an email or PM.

Regards, and welcome. :wavey:

Paul

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!