Winch For Sale - NEW in box

• Ramsey Patriot 9500 UT winch NEW in box, never used or taken out of the box. Won at an offroad event and has been sitting in my garage. Has wireless remote. New price is $1,200 but I'm selling it for $950. I already have a winch on my Jeep and decided that I'd rather have the cash than a spare unused winch. Kennett Square PA area. Thanks for looking.

• Same winch I won at Tatas 2
    Years ago. Rock solid winch. Wireless remote is great and the auto clutch works great.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Taptalk 2

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• No thanks but I appreciate the reply. I don't need to sell it and would like to get more than $500 when its still in the box and would cost $1,200 to buy new.

• Thanks for the correction on the price. Add in some tax (maybe get free shipping at quadratec or amazon) and its likely $1100. I hear you on the warranty if Ramsey would be difficult. It was shipped directly from them to me in the box after I won it at a jamboree.

• Thanks for the correction on the price. Add in some tax (maybe get free shipping at quadratec or amazon) and its likely $1100. I hear you on the warranty if Ramsey would be difficult. It was shipped directly from them to me in the box after I won it at a jamboree.

And I think people will feel compelled to offer less since they know you acquired it without paying anything close to what you are asking for it.

Maybe post it on Craigslist, but leave out that you won it as a prize.

<End> Human Nature 101.

• And I think people will feel compelled to offer less since
    they know you acquired it without paying anything close
    to what you are asking for it.

I was just having this conversation with another jeeper just
    Yesterday. I dont think the raffle is the issue so much as it
    it the duty-level of the winch itself. Most of us here dont 'need'
    a winch at all, let alone a top-of-the-line example. Myself i just
    spent $200 on a superwinch that has gone beyond my needs -
    $950 will never happen (and im willing to bet alot of folks here
    are in the same boat.)

That being said you might want to advertise at the more serious
    4wd forums or up in the mountains where bigger winches are a
    necessity (as opposed to a status symbol.) Someone who 'needs'
    a serious winch will probably see a $100 savings as a bargain.

Good luck!

• $800 obo. Good Xmas gift for your jeep.

Now you are priced about right, As bonkers said, it might be more winch that most need, but it will kick some serious winching a$$ when you need it. I have the same one, and it has always exceeded any expectation.

Good luck on the sale.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!