PA Jeeps Show July 2014

• I'm planning on attending the show this year. Rick Bear usually posts the details on this site.

I was thinking about doing a DEJA booth this year. Is anyone up for taking turns hanging out at a booth?

Count me in to help out at the DEJA Booth this year.

• I reserved a booth today for DEJA and JFJ so we'll have a meeting and hangout spot. I have to work on Saturday morning so if someone is going up early and wants the booth info, let me know.

• July 19th and 20th. crap I can't make it AGAIN!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Does Deja have an ez-up or should I bring mine? We are gonna want some shade if we are sitting on that track all day.

We have a donated tent for JFJ/DEJA but I think Steve Dey has it. I have one I can bring but it won't make it until later on Saturday so if you have room, that would be awesome.

Is anyone camping at the show or anywhere nearby?

• Camping at the fabulous Rodeway Inn in downtown York. $42 a night and walk to bars :beer:

Holy crap. I figured all of the rooms in York would be booked but this place had a room so I booked it. It must be a real luxury resort. :laughing:

EDIT: Do I have to pre-register my Jeep? I am planning on bringing my TJ so I want to mess around on the obstacle course but I don't want to "show" it.

• IIRC you can just pay a fee and do the course and RTI.

The Rodeway is gonna be a happening spot :innocent: It has a better tripadvisor rating than the Super 8, so it cant suck that much. Billy, you still have that TJ tailgate bar? Ill buy you a beer for it.

• IIRC you can just pay a fee and do the course and RTI.

The Rodeway is gonna be a happening spot :innocent: It has a better tripadvisor rating than the Super 8, so it cant suck that much. Billy, you still have that TJ tailgate bar? Ill buy you a beer for it.

If it's better than a Super 8, it's gotta be good. :laughing:
    I forgot to respond to this. I did find the bar and put it in my TJ but you're going to have to remind me because I will definitely forget to give it to you. I haven't found the clips yet though. I'll check again tomorrow.

Well I guess I'll meet everyone at the show Saturday afternoon. My cousin Andy is coming with me. A few people on this board know him through Jeep Fiend Club in PA or from fishing at the beach.

Anyway, message or text me if anyone needs or forgets anything since I'm coming late.

• What goes on here? My 13 year old nephew is staying with me this weekend and I was trying to think of something to do on Saturday. I was thinking the beach but he'll probably get bored, my wife mentioned PA Jeeps, and then theres always 6 flags.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!