Web-tarded question

• Ok... so I want to be cool and learn how to hyperlink... where you type a word/phrase like "Here" or "Clicky" and it links you to a specified website. I seem to be unable to figure this out somehow.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Want to see a cool Jeep? Click here

Code
    Want to see a cool Jeep? [url=http://www.delawareja.com/gallery2/v/whatevah/82308/IMG_9262.JPG.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1]Click here[/url]

Or, type the text in the full post editor, highlight the text with your mouse, then click on the icon above the box with the world (under the U icon). Enter the url there, and it'll turn the text you hilighted into a link.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Yeah I wasn't grasping the whole concept of highlighting a word first. I just clicked the hyperlink icon and it would add the entire URL. Sometimes it's the simple things that make you feel, well, simple. :bang:

Nice to see that there's 2 ways of doing that. I like to make things, well, simple. :rolleyes:

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• You can also make images link to a hyperlink by inserting the image code into the hyperlink code like this:

Seriously Billy, a Rick Astley video. I call for impeachment!!! :razz:

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Notice how he used a picture with a slogan about "trust" to lure you in unsuspectingly?!? Well played sir, well played indeed!

If you read the lyrics carefully, you'll understand that they are the words to the oath of office for being the president of DEJA!

If there was ever a voice that didn't belong to a body (like Casey Kaseum's) I think Rick Astley is definitely on the top 10 list! :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!