Coming In Hot

• [size=2]Hey everyone! My name is Andy, and I will be moving to Dover within the next 3 weeks. I am currently on an enroute TDY in Oklahoma for the Air Force, with Dover AFB being my permanent home for the next few years! [/size]

[size=2]I'm currently driving a black 2014 JK Rubicon with the hard top, which is a huge improvement over my old '05 KJ. Because I've been TDY, I haven't been able to do too much to my new rig yet. I've mostly done interior/under the hood stuff: all weather floor mats/cargo mat, handles, seat covers, K&N filter, hood lock. The only exterior thing I've done so far, besides a little bit of desert pinstriping, is put on an antennaX 13 in. antenna. I currently have a nice list of stuff I want to get once I get settled into my new home. First priorities are a frameless softtop, JCR front and rear bumpers with a tire carrier, a winch, and some other various improvements. Those should hopefully be ordered within the next month or two. [/size]

[size=2]Looking forward to meeting and riding with some of y'all![/size]

• Welcome to the board and a pre-welcome to Delaware. We just started doing monthly meet-up's in Dover only a few miles from the base. The next one if June 7th at Expresso and Ice Coffee Shop. If you're in town in time you should stop by. We'd love to meet you. Have a safe trip on your ride to the east coast!

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Welcome to Delaware. This is a great club to meet people in the area. We have a little bit of everything going on here.

Check the Trail Runs and Gatherings board. There are always events and they aren't always Jeep related. :up:

:wavey:

• Welcome (or almost)! I have a JCR stubby winch bumper and the Trektop NX, so let me know if you need any help. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Hello there Zona, nice to speak with you online at least. This is a great bunch of people on here, I say that from personal experience.

I can't wait to meet you. I may seem a bit odd at times, but I attribute that to my accident. :) (I'll fill in details on that if you want, just let me know!)

Great to have another Jeep owner around!

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!