Hey jeeples!

• Just found out about you all and figured I'd register. Had a few jeeps in the last two decades, I'm now on my favorite.

04 Overland

Lookin for a good group to hit Rausch Creek with sometime. Haven't met too many people around here that actually use their jeeps

Stu

• Welcome. :wavey:

We have lot's of trail rides going monthly. Thankfully we've expanded them from Rausch Creek to Big Dogs, Rock Run, and Anthracite. Lot's of cool options. :up:

• Welcome Stew! Nice to see another Dover-ite in the mix.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Welcome aboard! :) As you can see from the forum, we do regular trips to RC and should be going to AOAA next month. You're welcome to come along. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Thanks guys, would like to meet a few of y'all and then maybe join up in the club officially

Keep an eye on the forum, we do coffee meet-up once a month in Dover. We basically take over a piece of the parking lot and talk jeep.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• True that Kuntry and thanks......

I'll keep an eye on the next Dover meet and would definitely like to hit up Anthracite with you all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!