ambulance

• do you think an old ambulance would make a good camper ?
    joe is skeaming :roflmao:

• Most definitely. I thought the same thing when I saw this.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• If you have the time, head up to the Linc Sunday morning and walk around the parking lots. It's a 1:00 PM game so most of the larger tailgate vehicles will be there by 9:00 AM at the latest. At that time it's pretty easy to park within a few blocks of the stadium for free. There are several old ambulances converted to tailgate vehicles and just about everybody likes to show off their tailgate. While not an RV you can get a good idea of the potential looking at what others have done to trick them out. A buddy of mine converted an old UD bus to an RV and it's a beast. That might be a bit too big for most people tho.

• If u are serious i know of an unifished abulance rv project. Its a ford superduty 450 van with box. They have a 24v cummins and 6spd trans for it. A bunch of other stuff comes with but there is a serious amount of work that needs to be done to finish.

• If u are serious i know of an unifished abulance rv project. Its a ford superduty 450 van with box. They have a 24v cummins and 6spd trans for it. A bunch of other stuff comes with but there is a serious amount of work that needs to be done to finish.

thanks but i'm not ready to work on a project yet
    I know of one on a junk yard may be more work thanit's worth
    i have a tent who needs a camper ?

Hmmm.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!