Power Wheels Offroading

• Unfortunately I will not be there this year. But:

we are currently looking at getting something set up for your kids. We want to go moon bounce but are thinking the weather may be an issue (we are still looking into this). Other thoughts have been for face painting, pony rides, anything really to occupy and entertain the kids. If you have a lead on any of this type of services please feel free to get that to me. It would be greatly appreciated.

:jeep:
    Set up a Power Wheels course in the parking lot for the kids. I have a power wheels Jeep but I haven't run it in many years. I guess it will still work.
    :santa:
    Face painting is easy to do. Kathy and I did that for PAJeeps and Caravel Park many moons ago. Do some Holiday related paintings as well as some Jeeps. I suggest a Jeep grille with a Santa hat but that's just me. You could also do a Jeep grille/manura image which could be fun.

Pony rides might be a bit expensive but it would sure be an attention draw. I'd charge for the ride to off set the expense.
    :worthless:
    I'm surprised we don't have a "high horse" emoticon. Figured that would be the most used around here sometimes. :safeyet

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Edited once, last by Slimer ().

• We have discussed having a power wheels off-road course, but would need someone's power wheels to run the course.

I have 3 of the smaller type Hot Wheels Jeeps that we can use for sure! I can bring them up and see about getting 3 extra batteries as extras to keep on charge. Also what about having "Santa" there? I could see about getting a big chair from the church and wouldn't even mind playing Santa for a bit. Does CD still play Santa? It's been more than a few years since I can remember him at JFJ... I think it was the first JFJ I went to...

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• If needed I could get mine down and see if it works

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I've been considering that! :laughabove:

But you know... :hmm: ...that hill in the parking lot where we have Jeeps for Joy is pretty steep. Could be a good run for the children's course.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• [youtube]QU-KMsc45lM[/youtube]

I think the only reason Stafford has this video is because he's the yahoo on the pink jeep at 2 minutes 45 seconds.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• We should organize something like this! The back field of Carousel Park has some good hills, WITH JUMPS!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Things for Kids:

Andy's Jeep & Sidewalk Chalk :)
    Seriously though - section off a couple parking spaces - I have plenty of chalk I will get to someone beforehand since I'll be late. This always works well at Jeeps & Java for kids of all ages.

Kids Dance Party - if setting up the DJ stuff, play songs kids know and will sing & dance too - which is pretty much anything on Sirius Hits 1 after listening to my own child.

Craft Table - Candy Cane Reindeer, Color Pages (this may not work well if windy) https://www.google.com/images?…v=2&safe=active&oq=&gs_l=

• Sounds like a midnight run then! Lol

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!