DeJA Fishing Tourney 7/4/15

• Looking forward to this too... hopefully no fishing hooks get stuck in my arm this year... as usual i got the otw sand spike again lol... and some other stuff for it... maybe a texas roadhouse gift card or 2...

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Looking forward to this too... hopefully no fishing hooks get stuck in my arm this year... as usual i got the otw sand spike again lol... and some other stuff for it... maybe a texas roadhouse gift card or 2...

Awesome, thanks Mike again for securing stuff...

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• [size=1em]Looks like we will be fishing the end of the incoming tide and out going the rest of the day. Almost a full moon for the weekend too ! [/size]

Tides Saturday, 4th of July of 2015 Tides

04:55 am low tide ( -0.3 ft. )
    11:08 am high tide ( 4.3 ft. )
    04:57 pm low tide ( -0.3 ft. )
    11:30 pm high tide ( 5.2 ft. )

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• Steve... my intentions are to actually fish this year... with a influence in drinking lol.... gator blues are still in the surf which is wierd as hell.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Steve... my intentions are to actually fish this year... with a influence in drinking lol.... gator blues are still in the surf which is wierd as hell.

So what makes you think you can beat me this year? :razz:

• do you have to camp to be in the fishing tourney? if not what time do we need to be on the beach and what cut do we enter? :fishing:

• do you have to camp to be in the fishing tourney? if not what time do we need to be on the beach and what cut do we enter? :fishing:

No you dont have to camp ... We go out Herring point (Go Left at the crossing) , at the DEJA section of the beach. We will start hitting the beach 7-8am, Tournament usually starts around 9 or 10 am. Ends like 3 or 4pm.

• No you dont have to camp ... We go out Herring point Navy Crossing (Go Left at the crossing) , at the DEJA section of the beach. We will start hitting the beach 7-8am, Tournament usually starts around 9 or 10 am. Ends like 3 or 4pm.

Fixed that for ya. Just past the dune to the left at Navy Crossing. Tourney usually officially starts at 10am but I would strongly suggest everyone get out there as early as possible considering the new rules about not double stacking vehicles on the beach.

• I'm planning on heading down. Waiting to see if Kathy can get off too. I guess I should get my beach tags.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• ... I guess I should get my beach tags.

I always ask for a new plate when I renew, They make nice gifts for visitors who we take to the beach.

• I've already started lookign online for glowsticks :) Amazon looks like it has the best deal :)

Think 300 will be enough for the weekend?
    http://smile.amazon.com/gp/pro…&psc=1&smid=AQASJ9CKUP57G

Jodie, don't you already have glow in the dark "sticks" ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!