BCP Kirkwood Hwy

• So I had to take my 09 JkU to the dealer for my 5 year drivetrain inspection to maintain my lifetime warranty. When I got it home I popped the hood and found the valve cover breather hose removed from the air box and tucked up by the battery tray and a pair of channel locks in the hood compartment. Was supposed to take my ZJ up there for a recall but just left a message to cancel my appointment. Pretty sad.

• Look like Craftsmen Channel locks

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• or steering linkage, belts, etc. I went there when i bought my 2003 TJ. walked around for 30 mins and no one came out to greet me (even sat in a couple jeeps) walked inside, made a cup of coffee...walked around while several sales guys walked past me without even a head nod. Got back in my car and left.

went to newark, and they were on me like flies on shit...until they found out i was buying on the "family" program. walked me to the sales manager and 30mins way i drove off in a jeep.

BCP is on my shit list (because i didn't want a yellow jeep, and ended up with a yellow jeep LOL) in the end though i made some great friends.

• It will be interesting to see how Carman is when we take Kathy's in for warranty work (hopefully won't have to but...)

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Never been to BCP Kirkwood Hwy, but I've been to BCP Smyrna. We've bought two jeeps from them, and lots of service. They have always been very good. We didn't like Carman because the service dept. was rude to my wife more than once. My wife also said coworkers had similar problems at Carman.

I used to have Super Powers,
    but my Psychiatrist took them away!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!