2015 New Jersey Jeep Invasion

• 2015 New Jersey Jeep Invasion ANNOUNCEMENT!
    Date: June 19th- 21st - FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND!!!

Come join the New Jersey Jeep Association (NJJA) on the beach in Wildwood, NJ June 19-21st, Father's Day weekend 2015! That's right in Wildwood, NJ!!! We all loved Ocean City, however we needed more space, so we moved the event to a new larger location. This year's event will take place on the beach, in the sand, in Wildwood, NJ! There will still be a show & shine and many of your favorite vendors, but more space means more jeeps, more vendors and more stuff to do. This year we are adding a beach obstacle course, as well as a themed Jeep beach parade on Sunday. Yes...you read that right...we are now a three day event!! We will kick things off Friday night with, as always, a free concert and registration. Saturday will be all day on the beach for the show & shine, vendors, and beach obstacle course hosted by Rausch Creek Off Road Park. Sunday, the obstacle course and vendor areas will once again be open, and we will end the weekend with a themed beach parade. Participants are encouraged to decorate their Jeeps and themselves according to this years theme, which is 50's-60's era DOO WOP! Best themed Jeep/participants will win a prize!

Tickets can be found here:
    2015 NJ JEEP INVASION- Eventbrite

• tried to register on the link and no go? :shrug:

I think that means you just can't drive on the beach. I registered for Saturday and Sunday, and now I have to work Sunday. I don't know if the ticket is transferable for one day or not.

I used to have Super Powers,
    but my Psychiatrist took them away!

• I think that means you just can't drive on the beach. I registered for Saturday and Sunday, and now I have to work Sunday. I don't know if the ticket is transferable for one day or not.

David, what was the cost for the reg? Well be here saturday.. actually just got here 15 mins ago.. if it can be transferred I would be willing to as long as it's reasonably priced.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• David, what was the cost for the reg? Well be here saturday.. actually just got here 15 mins ago.. if it can be transferred I would be willing to as long as it's reasonably priced.

I paid $45 for two days. We'll be there Friday evening and Saturday. Once I get there and check in, we can meet and figure out how to pull off this little scam! Don't tell anyone I said that! Exchanging money might be illegal, so maybe a couple of drinks might be the price. LOL

• FYI- Tickets are NOT TRANSFERABLE. If you cannot make it to the event, you cannot sell or give your tickets away. Once we file and print all of our paperwork it is final with the names submitted on there. Sorry for the inconvenience, but that is the way the system works.

• MudTJ, No worries! Any chance of filling no show spots on Saturday??

We'll be here until Saturday but not Sunday. Maybe we'll see ya there. We're staying in a beach house on Davis St. 1 block from the beach. If ya need a place to park free hit me up. 302 - seven five zero- 0338.

Looks like there's work already being done. We saw the heavy equipment moving lots of sand yesterday between the piers.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I paid $45 for two days. We'll be there Friday evening and Saturday. Once I get there and check in, we can meet and figure out how to pull off this little scam! Don't tell anyone I said that! Exchanging money might be illegal, so maybe a couple of drinks might be the price. LOL

FYI- Tickets are NOT TRANSFERABLE. If you cannot make it to the event, you cannot sell or give your tickets away. Once we file and print all of our paperwork it is final with the names submitted on there. Sorry for the inconvenience, but that is the way the system works.

Ha, busted, you just never know who is crawling through the posts..... it's all about the mighty $$$

• Was down there for a basketball tourney this weekend and forgot this was going on. After waving at about 100 wranglers in the first quarter mile on the island I was like, "wait a minute, something might be going on here..."

• I made it down Saturday about noon, but I had a big mess at work, and almost didn't get there at all. I enjoyed it.
    I had booked the last room at the Daytona Inn at noon Friday for Friday night, but after a call from work a couple hours later, the Motel Manager let me cancel. Very nice guy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!