Looking to Purchase a Wrangler? Quadratec Offers a Free Jeep Buyer's Guide!

• We've all been there before: On the dealer lot or browsing Craigs List for our next Jeep vehicle. Those of us who have in depth Jeep knowledge know what to look for when purchasing a new Jeep. For those new to the Jeep world or seeking more knowledge prior to making a Jeep purchase, we've got you covered. It's a good history lesson for us knowledgeable Jeepers as well. Check out our new FREE Jeep Buyer's Guide!

The Jeep Buyer's Guide includes:

Tips for Buying a New Wrangler
    Things you should look out for when buying a new vehicle.

Tips for Buying a Used Wrangler
    Tips for determining if that used Jeep is really a bargain.

Shopping Strategies
    The things to look for when shopping for a Jeep.

Off Road Driving Tips
    We’ll teach you how to use your new Jeep vehicle.

Introduction to the Jeep Lifestyle
    Tips on what accessories you’ll want first.

Just click on the link or photo above to obtain your FREE Jeep Buyer's Guide!

-Rick

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• Thanks for posting, but I also had a problem. The link doesn't work. But that's ok. I went to the Q-tec website, knowing it would probably be found in the "Customer Support" section....and it was. The problem is that one must complete a few input fields first before being allowed to download the guide. That's fine with me, however...

One field is for the type of Jeep you're interested in. I put Cherokee (which, BTW, is true). Once completed, the download is enabled. So, I downloaded the guide....and it's for a Wrangler. So, maybe I'm missing something here, but there seems to be a disconnect between what I requested and what I got.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• That is strange on the links not working. I tried both here at work, at my house, and on my cell. The photo link and text link are both working.

Regarding the guide, we specifically offer this for the Wrangler at the moment. If there is a Cherokee version I'll make sure to post up!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Rick

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• I fixed them at 6:07 :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!