NitroRubi goes West

• Kansas is finally over.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Looks like you made it through the heartland unscathed, safe travels...

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I think i mentioned that kansas sucks.

QFT... Kansas is looong and boooring.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I think i mentioned that kansas sucks.

You should be allowed to pay like $100.00 and drive as fast and safely as you fell comfortable across that state!!! :censored: :bang: :cuss:
    Corn field . corn field ,corn field , wheat field , corn field you get the point!

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Does anybody that has been to Moab know where a good place to park the truck and trailer for a couple days? I heard of a place where it's actually locked behind a fence. But, I can't find anything on the interwebs. TIA

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• U can go up to Upper BFE. There is also a large lot right off the main raod as u go up the hill to bfe. Both places were good to park for at least the day. Upper bfe is a donation based pay to play area so its like parking at rc. We have left the rigs off the side of the entrance to the town house we usually rent. I believe its called Cyotee Run. No one bothered anything in the week we were there. They would just figure u were staying in the neighborhood. There are several self storage areas up and down the main road or i bet one of the jeep rental or repair shops would store for a small fee.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!