Where'd The Gallery Tab Go?

• I meant tapatalk in general.

Got ya. :8)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I use it and although its combersome its convienent. If its killed it will screw a lot of pic links ive posted over the years.

^ this

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Maybe I am overlooking it...

This thread was originally about the Gallery tab having gone missing from the forum. But it appears to me that the converse is also true. When in the gallery, there is no link back to the forum. It's really not that big of a deal. When I use the gallery, I usually have it open in another tab anyway. But still, wouldn't it make sense for there to be a direct way back to the forum from the gallery, just as there is a direct link to the gallery from here?
    :shrug:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• The problem comes that the old system had the gallery "embedded" inside the forum (which included links), and since I haven't had time to figure out how to fix it, they are operating as stand-alone systems... I'll see if I can add a link back to the forum or main website from inside the gallery, though. Thanks for bringing it up!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• $50/year. Pretty sure DEJA can afford that.

$50/year?

That probably calls for a Member Poll and three different discussion threads before a vote by the full membership.

:innocent:

~ JD

• It's technically a one time purchase, but includes updates for one year. It's on my radar, but there's a major revision to the forum coding coming out "soon" that I'm waiting for. Add-ons like that will need to be rewritten to function, and I'd rather wait until it's ready.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Does the gallery work anymore? I tried uploading a couple pictures and they don't seem to be loading into my gallery.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Does the gallery work anymore? I tried uploading a couple pictures and they don't seem to be loading into my gallery.

It works for me. I uploaded some in the past few week.

~ JD

• I think that's what it was. I downsized them.

Thanks

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!