***May 21st Member Appreciation Ride Sign Up***( Rausch Creek)

• 1. Sandtostand
    2. Gpw
    3. Deadfeat (Friday or Saturday Camping)
    4. altierior
    5. jkgray10 - camping
    6. Astape - camping in a pete---- Sleeping in the pete is not camping
    7. Kuntryboy816 - camping
    8. Keith.eric - Most likely not camping
    9. Tonka- Camping
    10. Willf650
    11. Daddanelena
    12. Slowpoke
    13. cj8 - camping Fri & Sat
    14. Shorebird - camping Sat.
    15. ---------------- we're out..... My cats are shot and it's in limp mode... $900 to replace.
    16. Stafford - camping at least friday night, will stay saturday and get hammered if enough people are around
    17. Gren71- not camping but ill be bringing my wife and son...as long as there are beginner trailers that is.
    18. Captain II going to try and come up fri after work
    19. Dkirkley (tentative +1) - Friday, Saturday, drive back Sunday, I'll prob camp both nights
    20. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide - only bringing one jeep, staying in the EconoLodge Sat night.
    21. Buster Stewart
    22. Cevs92. The jeep I will be in the owner has guided at Rausch before if we need him to.
    23 Stomper I will guide a group
    24 JkRanger 08
    25. Jeffsjk- Tentative
    26. YJDAVE & Maggie. RV camping Friday and Saturday trying to leave Avondale around 3 pm
    27. whypave (David Smiley)
    28. JeepSahara

RED/BLACK
    1. GUIDE: astape
    2. altierior
    3. whypave
    4. jkgray10
    5. JeepSahara

BLACK/BLUE
    1. GUIDE: Slowpoke
    2. Deadfeat
    3. Buster Stewart
    4. Stafford
    5. Willf650- provided girlfriend isn't coming

BLUE/GREEN
    1. GUIDE: samdtostand
    2. Kuntryboy816
    3. Captain II
    4. Dkirkley
    5. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide
    6. Cevs92. The guy I'm going with could be our guide

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• Weather Explained for Bobs Benefit! :razz:

Friday: Sunney clear. Clear.. all good..

Saturday: Might be a little sktchy 50% chance of rain total possible is .29 inches. Also 50 % change of no rain. Clearing in the evening.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• 1. Sandtostand
    2. Gpw
    4. altierior
    5. jkgray10 - camping
    9. Tonka- Camping
    10. Willf650
    11. Daddanelena
    12. Slowpoke
    15. ---------------- we're out..... My cats are shot and it's in limp mode... $900 to replace.
    16. Stafford - camping at least friday night, will stay saturday and get hammered if enough people are around
    17. Gren71- not camping but ill be bringing my wife and son...as long as there are beginner trailers that is.
    19. Dkirkley (tentative +1) - Friday, Saturday, drive back Sunday, I'll prob camp both nights
    20. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide - only bringing one jeep, staying in the EconoLodge Sat night.
    21. Buster Stewart
    22. Cevs92. The jeep I will be in the owner has guided at Rausch before if we need him to.
    24 JkRanger 08
    25. Jeffsjk- Tentative
    26. YJDAVE & Maggie. RV camping Friday and Saturday trying to leave Avondale around 3 pm
    28. JeepSahara

RED/BLACK
    2. altierior
    3. whypave
    4. jkgray10
    5. JeepSahara

BLACK/BLUE
    2. Deadfeat
    3. Buster Stewart
    4. Stafford

BLUE/GREEN
    2. Kuntryboy816
    3. Captain II
    4. Dkirkley

• If you have an EZ-up please bring it. Food has been ordered and will be ready at 4pm on Saturday. I have a ton of plastic cutlery but in case I forget to stop and Red Lion doesn't have any, if someone can bring a stack of paper plates that would be awesome.

We have an 8" LED light bar, 2 4" LED pods, a couple tree savers, 3 deflators, two Spider Web Shades (TJ & JK) and a couple GatorJaw shackles to giveaway. These things look pretty cool.

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

• 1. Sandtostand
    2. Gpw
    4. altierior
    5. jkgray10 - camping
    9. Tonka- Camping
    10. Willf650
    11. Daddanelena
    12. Slowpoke
    21. Buster Stewart
    24 JkRanger 08
    25. Jeffsjk- Tentative
    28. JeepSahara

RED/BLACK
    2. altierior
    3. whypave
    4. jkgray10
    5. JeepSahara

BLACK/BLUE
    2. Deadfeat
    3. Buster Stewart
    4. Stafford

BLUE/GREEN
    2. Kuntryboy816
    3. Captain II
    4. Dkirkley
    7. Gren71 & my friend will both be in this group

Ill be heading up in the morning Saturday, before I do is it against any rules to throw my phone # in here? Since ive barely gotten to meet most of you Id like to be able to have a point of contact on the grounds there to meet up with so I don't get lost :doh:

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• Since you behold me as a God able to conjure storms and make the heavens rain and that I control all the mysteries nature and her miracles, I command thee to ... STFU!

Yea I don't remember saying all that, you may think that but no, I sure don't...... but you are funny every now and then.... :shrug:

• I intend on riding up the morning of. I've only been on one other trail ride where I was supposed to look for a white cj that never made it up there. Where do you guys intend on meeting for late comers that aren't camping?

Last time around I basically looked for Delaware license plates.

I also have a pack of cheap paper plates I will throw in my truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Look for a modified peter built truck immediately to the right when you drive into the entrance
    My cell- Bob @484-502-7373

• I think I'll be the first person up on Friday afternoon, whoever gets there first just post the site location and that will be the meeting point.

Just a reminder that it's Krawling for Cops on Saturday as well, the check in line will likely be long so try to get that out of the way as early as possible (before airing down, etc) on Saturday morning. I should have all the passes purchased Friday night so look for me or jkgray10/sandtostand for your pass. Someone drag me out of the tent if I'm still hungover.

I removed the slackers from the list and filled in the blanks from the end so the order will be different than above. This is the list I'm using to buy passes, if more members want to come we'll manage but as of now the people below have a confirmed pass:

1. Sandtostand
    2. YJDAVE & Maggie. RV camping Friday and Saturday trying to leave Avondale around 3 pm
    4. altierior
    5. jkgray10 - camping
    7. JeepSahara
    9. Tonka- Camping
    10. Willf650
    11. Daddanelena
    12. Slowpoke
    15. whypave (David Smiley)
    21. Buster Stewart
    24 JkRanger 08

• If all goes well . Ill be leaving today (Friday) about 4:30 , so should arrive 7-8pm. Who has fire wood?

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!