**Massive DEJA Store Update**

• http://www.cafepress.com/delawarejeep

So you know that "DEJA Store" link near the top of the page? The one no one ever clicks on or buys stuff from because it hasn't been updated in, oh I dunno...5-6 years. Well its been completely redone with a ton of new stuff. Have a peek and let us know what you think. I added pretty much everything possible I thought looked cool (and the pink hooded adult pajamas with footies) but if you want some variation of what is there I'll see what we can do. Some of the tshirts were kind of just testing out different designs. I dunno if I'm in love with any of the designs but I wanted to have shirts that can be ordered at anytime. The design choices are pretty limited.

The prices aren't exactly the deals of the year to be honest but cafepress does one off printing, you can literally order one of anything and they will print just that one unlike when we did the teespring order we had to hit a minimum and then they all shipped out. It's the price of convenience.

Anyways, feedback welcome...take a look at let us know what you think/want.

• The beach towel is kind of plane. A tire track across the middle (either lengthwise or cross wise) would be cool. Diagonally across would look even better I think.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!