New to the Jeep life

• :wavey:
    Hello everyone, my name is Ed and I am new to the Jeep life. I have always had trucks and decided one day I want a jeep. So I bought a 2006 Rubicon, and must admit, I cheated. It had a lift and bigger tires on it, which is why I liked it. Have done a few things to it so far; safari top, oversized spare tire bracket, mirror relocators and I happen to have a 12000# winch laying around so I installed it. Any way, hope to see some of you folks around.

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• Hey, welcome aboard! Hope to see you out on the trails or the beach. :driving:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Welcome :wavey:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Congratulation! and welcome. What part of Delaware are you from?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• :driving:
    Thanks everyone. I will get some pics up soon. I live in Middletown.

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!