Finally a Jeep Owner

• I finally got the jeep I wanted and I've mastered the jeep wave already so thank you to anyone that has already waved to me :wavey: . My boyfriend and son have plans on what modifications to make, so we will see how long it stays stock. You may see me around in Avondale, Wilmington or the beach and I hope to meet some of you soon.

There is no fun in a perfect life. So make a risk. Take a chance. Go where the wind takes you and just have fun!

• Nice Jeep. Welcome to our little slice of life.

August 20th is the corn hole tournament at Cape Henlopen. That would be a good time to meet everyone.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Welcome :wavey:

Congratulations on the Jeep. It looks really nice.

You will find this forum to be a very valuable resource.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Nice Jeep. Welcome to our little slice of life.

August 20th is the corn hole tournament at Cape Henlopen. That would be a good time to meet everyone.

Sounds fun but I'll be away that weekend. Hopefully I can make another event soon and thanks for the welcome!

There is no fun in a perfect life. So make a risk. Take a chance. Go where the wind takes you and just have fun!

• Welcome aboard! Tons of info on things to do (or not to do) here, just post up if you have questions. :) :driving:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Welcome I'm in Avondale also.

Lived in KSQ all my life but recently moved to Avondale and there are a lot of jeeps in my small development. I am sure I will see you driving around. Thanks for the welcome!

• Hey Lady! Welcome!!!!! You'll find lots of fun here!!!!!

Maybe we can make a topless run to the Mom Prom!!!! :roflmao:

Thanks girl! We are already planning for next years Mom Prom and topless is always good!! :rollsmile:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!