DEJA Meeting & Jeeps for Joy Wish List Drive - 12/10 Pike Creek

• So yeah, we need to have one more meeting for the year and we're going to have it in conjunction with the Jeeps for Joy Winter Wish List event (https://www.facebook.com/events/826382664170478/) Their event is 11-3 and giveaways usually happen around 2 so our "meeting" will start around 1. I do hope to see a lot of you there for the JFJ event but expect the meeting to be short.

Wish list here: https://rmhde.org/wish-list/

Sat Dec 10th, 2pm

Pike Creek Ruby Tuesday
    4732 Limestone Rd
    Wilmington DE 19808

December's agenda:

1. Open Meeting
    2. Introductions of Members and BOD.
    3. Attendance Sheet: Everyone sign, meeting mediator to determine number of voting members.
    4. Membership Review: Total registered users on site, total Members & Guests.
    5. Financial Disclosure: Account activity and balances.
    6. Recent Trail Ride Report(s) -
    7. Upcoming Events -
    8. Open forum to discuss what is on your mind.
    9. Adjourn meeting

• Might I suggest a sign-in sheet at the tent so members can sign in throughout the day?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Usually there's some interest in a southern Delaware convoy to this event. So, I'll suggest a rendezvous at the north Dover Wawa, with a departure from there set for 12:30. That'll get us there slightly before 2:00. How's that sound?

That said, assuming there's interest in a convoy, we should consider whether or not to take the toll road ($3.00 on a weekend) or shoot up Route 13. I can go either way.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Usually there's some interest in a southern Delaware convoy to this event. So, I'll suggest a rendezvous at the north Dover Wawa, with a departure from there set for 12:30. That'll get us there slightly before 2:00. How's that sound?

That said, assuming there's interest in a convoy, we should consider whether or not to take the toll road ($3.00 on a weekend) or shoot up Route 13. I can go either way.

We're game. We live in Middletown, we will slide in from the Odessa side of Rt1 or Rt13. Toll doesn't matter for us.

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• Don't know what everybody else is planning... Going up early, convoy... The wife and I have decided to go up early, introduce ourselves and help with setup. See ya's there. :)

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• Don't know what everybody else is planning... Going up early, convoy... The wife and I have decided to go up early, introduce ourselves and help with setup. See ya's there. :)

I'll be there early as well. It's only a 10 min drive from my house and I'm transporting some gear over there as well.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• We're game. We live in Middletown, we will slide in from the Odessa side of Rt1 or Rt13. Toll doesn't matter for us.

I think I misread the original post, so I think my timing is off by an hour. If the objective is to be there for a 1:00 p.m. meeting, we'd need to depart the north Dover Wawa at 12:00 noon sharp. So, I'll be there around 11:45 or so, with tires rolling at 12:00. If there are a few in the convoy, let's take Route 1 for the sake of keeping together. Otherwise, I think it's a ripoff on weekends and would just as soon take Route 13.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Here's the rough schedule (reposting from @Keith.eric)

10:30 arrive to setup, anyone can help if you wish
    11:00 raffle ticket sales and swag sales will start as well as the children's craft table and most importantly collecting wish list items
    2:00 last call for raffle tickets
    2:15 raffle drawing
    2:45 pack up all wish list items and set up the convoy to the RMDH
    3:00 Convoy to drop off wish list items

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!