what trails do you want to do in/around Utah?

• Help me plan my trip last fall! I've got 3 weeks scheduled from 8/28-9/17. For those new that don't know me... check out some photos from previous trips here: http://www.whatevah.com I'm kinda thinking starting the trip off at Yellowstone (last year was a bust due to weather) and then head down to Utah. I might be able to stay a few nights with friends outside Park City, UT before continuing on further south.

I want to spend a couple days at Moab (well, duh!) and maybe a day or two at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon if my adventures take me close enough.

Guide me (and burn my fuel)... where do you want to go?

Also, I'd like to experiment with a drone for this trip, if I can afford it. Looking at the DJI Phantom 3 series because of the "follow" capability.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• sand hollow state park looks fun. we were thinking about detouring to it if we have enough time

• Moab for sure, many great trails for any level. Famous Hells gate, poison spider, all you can do. 2 days isnt very long in Moab, the trails are long and take a few hours. We spent a week there a ran 9 trails.

I've already done a few there... Dome Plateau, Fins & Things, Hells Revenge (ran the Gate backwards... yikes), Long Canyon, Rose Garden Hill, Elephant Hill, Wipe-out Hill, Poison Spider Mesa, Seven Mile Rim, Top of the World, White Rim Trail and a few others I can't remember. I wanna do a few more of the more famous ones, though. Moab Rim?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!