wave DENIED

• Quote from "DrJ"

Hmmm...good point, I've never seen a dirty Hummer. :hmm:

DrJ (that sounds like the name of a shot...dirty hummer...)

Speaking of Hummers... There was a hummer trail day at RC. I counted 18 H2's, could have been more. There was a Water Tanker down where the festivities were held. As they pulled in there were six people assigned to wash them. It was a sad sight to see.

• Quote from "98TJ"

orange rings around his wheels (forgot what they are called)

They are called
    beadlocks if they are real
    and
    Streetlocks if they are fake

Jees people get over yourselves.

The jeep wave isnt mandatory. If people dont want to wave, it's stupid to get upset over it. What are you in kindergarten or something.
    Also,
    alot of people who own jeeps dont even know about the jeep wave.
    So saying someone doesnt have an excuse is pathetic

As the cops like to say
    move along, theres Nothing to see here

• First I do agree the Jeep wave is not mandatory it is a common courtesy and a tradition. To not wave is to be snobbish to not wave and give an attitude because they waved at you is just rude and an insult but you are right it is nothing to get up set over... unless a club member does it to you. :yevil:

As for the bead locks
    We know what they are and how they are used.
    Street locks are just added bling... looks good but doesn’t serve a true function.

I'm sure if you hang around you too will learn a thing or two about Jeeps and off pavement driving :peace:

• Quote from "BBD"

As for the bead locks
    We know what they are and how they are used.

Except for 98TJ while he was posting

Quote from "98TJ"

(forgot what they are called)

which is why I answered him dillweed.

O please master of offroading,
    show me your knowledge of coal road and turtle trail.
    I am dying to be enlightened.

• Quote from "Elff"

Except for 98TJ while he was posting

which is why I answered him dillweed.

O please master of offroading,
    show me your knowledge of coal road and turtle trail.
    I am dying to be enlightened.

To be "enlightened" you must first posses the ability to reason.
    When you have completed this task, return for further instruction.

• Guess that means you lose twice

I'll be on PYP this saturday.
    If you decide to go from webwheeling to real wheeling
    Let me know

• Quote from "Elff"

Guess that means you lose twice

I'll be on PYP this saturday.
    If you decide to go from webwheeling to real wheeling
    Let me know

Sorry... Community work, C&D canal clean up this weekend
    Come out and join us if you don't mind getting your hands dirty.

• Quote from "jeepartie"

not to get in the middle of this, but you may want to click on the link in elff's sig before going any further...

Get in the middle of what?
    He invited me to go wheeling I invited him to do some community service
    both are part of our sport.

With out one we will surely loose the other.

• Quote from "jeepartie"

I might be slow, and I might be stupid, but I am not dumb. I can sense negativity. Let go your anger, It is the way to the dark side :trooper:

No :peace: truthfully, at the risk of sounding like I'm preaching,
    So many of you love to go wheeling.. I love it also but many forget there are those out there who want to put an end to sport. They are active both in the community and in politics.

We as a club fight this through groups like Treadlightly, The Blue Ribbon Coalition among others.
    We also act locally by doing cleanups, show and shine events, Toy Runs, Trail clearings and the emergency transportation of medical personal.

Many of you come here with the word Guest under your name.
    It is my hope that you belong to a club somewhere that holds these same values.

Wheel and have fun ...I'll be right there with you every chance I can.
    but remember to spend a little time doing the other to keep our trails open.

Ok I'm off the soap box

Elff Truly have fun this weekend you do have an awesome Jeep
    and while mine is not quite that purdy it is a work in progress.
    As time and money and family allow I will slowly build it up. :up:

• Quote from "jeepartie"

not to get in the middle of this, but you may want to click on the link in elff's sig before going any further...

Not to shabby but here is a monster for you and it even comes with a 5.7 Ram Jet :suspicious:

We know what big Jeeps are, and just to let you know BBD followed this one down a few blacks :peace:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• After becoming a member in Dec 04, and reading more than posting, I am convinced that there are quite a few "posters" that are just looking for an argument. The internet allows people to blab along from the comfort of their recliners without a name or face. This board is the wrong place to argue or take shots. :suspicious:

• Quote from "vbquick1"

After becoming a member in Dec 04, and reading more than posting, I am convinced that there are quite a few "posters" that are just looking for an argument. The internet allows people to blab along from the comfort of their recliners without a name or face. This board is the wrong place to argue or take shots. :suspicious:

True but that is the same with any board you go to.
    There is always one or two who like to stir the pot
    and try ot get someone angry.
    Just mentaly click ignore
    until we can get an ignore button that is :laughing:

• I agree, everyones a tough guy on a board until your face to face. Same as the folks that drive like a@#ho@#s. They're not so tough after you drag em out of their vehicle and have your foot on their throat. Gotta be careful who your talking to.

• Quote from "skrewhead"

I agree, evryones a tough guy on a board until your face to face. Same as the folks that drive like a@#ho@#s. They're not so tough after you drag em out of their vehicle and have your foot on their throat. Gotta be careful who your talking to.

Be carfull We take threats seriously on this board.
    Even to people we disagree with.

• Not meant as a threat. Just past experience. Sometimes I find being the adult to be much less satisfying, but I respect your position.

• Quote from "GOTMUDD02"

Not to shabby but here is a monster for you and it even comes with a 5.7 Ram Jet :suspicious:
    :peace:

Allen's Jeep is truly impressive He holds the highest score on our 30* ramp

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!