think i'm in love

• I'm planning on getting one, just waiting to see the pricing and how long the 4 door model is.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• dislike the rear end,. Tail lights and Jeep Logo are too cartoonish. Over all good look.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• This may be just the pic and not really the final layout but why does the rear window look like it will open like a hardtop rear hatch??? ...into the bed...why?? That has to be one of the dumbest ideas I can think of....

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• This may be just the pic and not really the final layout but why does the rear window look like it will open like a hardtop rear hatch??? ...into the bed...why?? That has to be one of the dumbest ideas I can think of....

Pretty sure thats not the actual final product but a rendering, I'm sure it would be a slider

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Here's a new rendering of what the 2-door might look like. http://blog.caranddriver.com/j…wo-door-pickup-previewed/http://www.jlwranglerforums.co…-and-preview-images.1119/

is the top still removable? cant really tell from the pics. doors removable?

The rumors have gone back and forth, but currently the word is that the top will be removeable on the Wranglers, so it will likely be the same on the pickup.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• For those that don't follow this religously like me, the new JL Wrangler is in production and dealers are starting to order them, although pricing isn't available yet. Photos were released at SEMA last week, but the official release will be at the LA Auto show in December. Of course, there has been plenty of spy shots over the past few months. They goofed up and let a test rig go offroading in New Zealand recently without any camouflage panels (might be leaked from a magazine shoot)... we've seen photos and video of that!

http://www.jlwranglerforums.co…irty-in-new-zealand.1638/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some things that stand out... new soft top design with how the top wraps over the windows. Looks kinda funky from the back. And, the Rubicon they're using there has all-terrain tires, the BFG AT KO2. Of course, the interior is all new, too... modern stereo system, heated steering wheel, the Rubicon switches were moved back to the center dash, And check out the auxiliary switches! Won't need to buy switches just to add a set of lights or something simple.

Jerry / Whatevah

• meh...tail lights are goofy looking.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• meh...tail lights are goofy looking.

For sure, they've been a rectangle since 1976... changed a bit in 2007 but this is a more drastic change.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!