Custom Exhasut shop in Delaware

• I just picked up the CJ from Mighty Muffler -- very pleased. It's not show-car quality (but neither is the Jeep!), but very, very solid, which is what I asked for. They worked with my existing cats, mufflers and one remaining tailpipe, got the mufflers up nice and high and everything routed cleanly. Recommended.

• Has anyone added a flex joint to their exhaust... Been considering this. Would think it would make a nice difference off road absorbing a lot of the stress the exhaust sees. They seem to be in most newer cars these days too.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• i have one on my jeep. Easiest was to add a flex joint and make up for some misalignment. I also use them when custom is needed since i dont have exhaust tooling to make things perfect.

• I just picked up the CJ from Mighty Muffler -- very pleased. It's not show-car quality (but neither is the Jeep!), but very, very solid, which is what I asked for. They worked with my existing cats, mufflers and one remaining tailpipe, got the mufflers up nice and high and everything routed cleanly. Recommended.

I checked out the Mighty Muffler web page. It looks like they are much more fancier than Bear Muffler. :D I am not sure if this translates to a high cost. I just need a "quiet" muffler and pipe that fit. A cool exhaust note in the Jeep does not do anything for me...LOL

Jeep TJ 2000 Current upgrade: Digital tire gauge. Next upgrade: On board toilet paper holder :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!