GOOD LUCK TO TEAM MALL CRAWLER!

• Team Mall Crawler is competing this weekend at Neuroc's competition in Attica Indiana. Please wish them good luck on Saturday June 4 and Sunday June 5.

This weekend, Team Mall Crawler is comprised of:

Aaron Stapen (astape) - driver

Jim Buckley (mudjockey) - spotter

John Brereton (Slimer) - waterboy

Good luck, guys! :wavey:

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• Good Luck guys, hope it all goes well!

Did we ever get a report on the competition from Paragon?

• :lie: Good luck guys :wavey:

Make us proud :grin:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Well, I have to say the competition was fierce. There was a lot of good drivers and the courses ranged from "Doable" to "You got to be kidding". Aaron and Jim did a good job getting through the courses. They timed out a few of them with only 5 feet left which was nerve wracking.

Aaron had one roll which was pretty bad but he lucked out amazingly well. The course ramped up to a ledge about 20 feet. The last 10 feet of before reaching the ledge was near vertical with little ledges only big enough to get half you foot width on. Once you got to the top you had to do a pin point turn on top and come down another ledge which was all loose dirt and small rocks which had no strength at all. As he climbed he was having trouble getting up the last 5 feet. Then his front end tilted back and he began the dreaded end over end tumble. While in the Jeep piroetted (sp?) to the side. His first impact was the stinger bar which is what truly saved him. This pushed him to his side and he flopped onto his tires. After gathering his whits about him and realizing his Jeep was fine Jim and Aaron decided to go for it again and he charged the hill a second time. This time he got right to the top and came down triumphant.

His only damage was a dented inner bead which caused him to lose air (this was quickly fixed with a BFH), and his grille guard was pushed in about ½". His "Halo" style cage by Up and Over does not seem to be wracked on damaged one bit.

The best part was there is on-board video camera coverage, external video camera coverage, and there may even be pictures taken from a remote control helocopter. I can't wait to see it.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I haven't seen the results yet. We're fairly confident that we squeaked out 5th place.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!