2007 Wrangler WITH PICS!!!!

• Looks like a Land Rover. It's not too bad though.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• It seems Jeep is going with one look for all its vehicles. I can plainly see how they took styling ideas from the tougher look of the Rescue and Hurricane.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• It seems Jeep is going with one look for all its vehicles. I can plainly see how they took styling ideas from the tougher look of the Rescue and Hurricane. :up:

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• looks like a liberty grill on a suzuki or geo, im very dissapointed. Maybe they'll make changes to it before then. The more i stare at it the less i like it. for now my opinion would have to be :repuke:

• :repuke:

It's a freakin' 2 door Hummer pimpmoblie with a Jeep grille. The bling makes it looks totally trashy. Those are some FUGLY wheels. :rasp:

:tdown: :down: :down: :down: :tdown:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Ummm, I don't think Sara liked it at all!! :laughing: :laughing:

I'm not sure I do either. It reminds me of a Honda Element- looks like a box.

• It sure makes me want to take care of my baby. :heart: Guess she'll be a classic.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• I don't like it at all.

As far as IFS goes... like I've said before, its only a matter of time. and eventually it will be full independent suspension, if it even survives as a model long enough.

Government mandated safety regulations will eventually push all vehicles to full independent suspension, as well as other improvements to safety that will effect the outward appearance of the vehicle.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!