Dover monkey

• Was on my way back to work from lunch, driving south on Rt. 13 right before the split. I looked over to my left at 11:55 and saw a shiny silver TJ going north in the middle lane. I gave a full arm out the window wave....and nothing! Give a man a new TJ and he forgets how to wave.

:down:

• He was probably busy playing with all the new gadgets and gizmos.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• :hmm: Claymont Hillbilly is safe agen. :hmm: BUT He was on Maamans Road monday at 17:15 turning left into the development across from were I live. :wavey: He never waved as he sat at the light waiting to turn. I was waiting for the light to turn and he never herd me or looked to the right.

• saw the title and was afraid it was me. even though it was north of Smyrna.

Yesterday, I passed a yellow TJ (I think) heading north on Rt 13 between Smyrna and Odessa. I was squinting to read the banner on the windshield (never could read it) and forgot to wave until I noticed the driver waving. lol of course, my windows were up in my XJ, while I was listening to some music. So, yeah... I was in the yellow XJ yesterday. :wavey:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• GUILTY :tdown:

oh, wait...that's me!

...yup, preoccupied...guilty. As a VERY slight qualifier...I was in the midst of the 13/113 merge/split going north...ya got to pay attention to the traffic there. But still no excuse, I especially try to wave at the Jeep chicks, so you got me.

DrJ

• Quote from "jc1121"

I have to admit...you are one of the few men that can rock a pink/peach shirt.

I've also been told the silver of the TJ sets off my blue eyes...but that was the guy at Pep Boys, so I don't go there anymore.

DrJ :doh:

• Quote from "DrJ"

I've also been told the silver of the TJ sets off my blue eyes...but that was the guy at Pep Boys, so I don't go there anymore.

DrJ :doh:

Must have been the pink/peach beach shirt. :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "DrJ"

GUILTY :tdown: .... you got me.

By defendants own admission. Sentence passed.

• :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Steve you are the best monkey!

I was squinting to read the banner on the windshield (never could read it)

So you're saying that you only wave to those with the DeJA banner? :suspicious:

• nah, I was just trying to read what it said... while driving 55mph in the opposite direction. :)

I can't squint and wave at the same time.

besides, I don't have the banner on my XJ, yet. so that'd be hyprocritical. :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!