Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• wonder why it shrunk the pic when you set it as your avitar? makes it look fuzzy

EDIT - Figured it out had to resize the pic a 110 square. i'll upload the new one and you can use that instead. looks a lot better

• Quote from "ChiChuM"

boy sean you're such a computer genius
    i love you

well i'm no computer engineering super senior... but i try

• so, who's gonna be there tonight? I'll probaly drop by around 6, and bring a case of candy canes :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Brian Little, Bob Allen and myself should all be there close to 5 as well.

If anyone is there early, please note that we are setting up in the row of parking spaces that has the light poles running down it. I think it's the 4th row out from Ruby Tuesday.

• Quote from "wanderlust"

Brian Little, Bob Allen and myself should all be there close to 5 as well.

If anyone is there early, please note that we are setting up in the row of parking spaces that has the light poles running down it. I think it's the 4th row out from Ruby Tuesday.

any last mintue things your wnat me to grab from home? trash bags...anything?

i'm leaving here for school in just a bit...so let me know asap.

• I think we're good Josh, thanks for asking. I have trash bags in my Jeep, and I know Bob has some as well. We probably won't need them tonight with a smaller group.

If anything comes up, please call my cell, 302-388-5888.

Paul

<:)
    :laughabove: Santa rocks!

• Quote from "quadna71"

i hope we gathered lots of presents for the kids at the hospital and had a great time in the process. hopefully everyone took some pics!
    chris ::xmasunhappy (wish i were there)

Chris,

Just got back from the Drop off point and just wanted to let you know Erika cleaned up in the Raffle! :xmasbiggrin:

Sorry you couldn't be there, hang tough and see ya soon!

Joe

• Poor Icky was standing there frozen to the bone, looking like Rudolf with her red nose ::rudolph holding tons of tickets and trying to keep track of the numbers.

Oh, you won a woman's watch and she won the swing away bumper. :xmasbiggrin:

just kidding.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I was watching her like you asked, Chris. It seemed like every time she won, she'd say, "THAT WAS MY TICKET!", but was keeping them all grouped together as she waited for each number to be called. I think you DID win a 2005 calendar, and maybe a woman's watch.

You sure know how to pick 'em man, what a great girl...to check your tickets like that, but why did you want ALL your tickets to be put in the woman's watch raffle box?

Don't worry about Erica. Her and Patti have become such close friends. I can tell because of how much time they spent whispering during the raffles.

DrJ

• Quote from "quadna71"

i hope we gathered lots of presents for the kids at the hospital and had a great time in the process. hopefully everyone took some pics!
    chris ::xmasunhappy (wish i were there)

I think the total gifts collected was 918. there are 70 in the back of my XJ waiting to be delivered to Childrens Choice, plus more in Brian Little's TJ and his wifes WK (I think?). I think we'll drop off somewhere around 160 on Monday.

Plus, there's a lot of money from the raffle, judging from the ticket numbers, I think close to 1000 tickets were sold?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I want to thank you all for including me in the toy run today. I want you know what a good thing you all did today. All of the toys should make a lousy situation a little better for a lot of kids.

You should ALL congratulate yourselves for a job well done.

Thanks again,

Larry Tait
    itsmeyoufreek

• it was great seeing you and your FC there! :) It's probably the first time most people have ever seen any FC vehicle.
    :cmass:

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "whatevah"

it was great seeing you and your FC there! :) It's probably the first time most people have ever seen any FC vehicle.

I agree! That thing ROCKED!!!!!

Seeing the FC, and watching the Pathfinder get stuck right in front of us were the two highlights of my day!! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!