Katrina Benefit Ride at Rausch Creek - Nov 5-6

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

carl,
    i hope steve keeps things interesting for u
    i know what happens when u get bored

lol

NICE!!!!!!! maybe this time i will be able to get myself out.. winch should be working by the trip.. line should be here tomorrow..

• Quote from "jwalk"

I think I will be going on Sat and possibly staying over for Sunday.

You bringing Grace??

And on that note, I've been "told" to ask if there was going to be any other kids there.

• Quote from "jc1121"

You bringing Grace??

And on that note, I've been "told" to ask if there was going to be any other kids there.

No Grace this trip.

• here's the latest info from KGB:

Everyone who registers as a driver for the benefit will receive one door prize ticket. You may purchase as many raffle and 50/50 tickets as you want. You will need to be present Sat. evening in order to win door prizes and the 50/50's however you will NOT have to be present to win the raffle items.

SCHEDULE:
    Fri. evening registration 7:00p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

Sat morning registration 7:00a.m. to 9:00a.m.
    There will be a drivers meeting and trail lineup at 9:00a.m. on Sat. morning. We will try to leave for trail rides at 9:30a.m.

Sat. evening the D.J./bonfire/door prizes/ raffles will start at 7:00p.m.

Sun. morning registration 8:00a.m. to 9:00a.m.
    There will be a drivers meeting and trail lineup 9:30a.m.
    Leave for trails at 10:00a.m.

CAMPING: If you arrive before or after the posted registration hours, before you head into camp, everyone 16 and older in your vehicle needs to sign the check-in sheet that will be on the front porch. The gate will be open for early arrivals at 3:00 p.m. on Friday. You then need to come back to the office during registration hours to get registered for the event. For those who are staying at hotels, but want to hang out at the camping area, you need to sign the check-in sheet as well before heading down to camp.

Bring some extra cash because that's how we are gonna raise A LOT of MONEY for these people in need. KGB challenges other clubs to try and out raise the KGB's. We are gonna lay it all out on the line this weekend. There are a couple of 4wd families/brothers that are in need right now. This is a great cause!

• Hi Lynn... Eugene and Bunny emailed, and I am leading a stocker group. Email me the route you/they've chosen, If you don't mind.

Thanks!!

DrJ

• Quote from "Lynn"

Sat morning registration 7:00a.m. to 9:00a.m.
    There will be a drivers meeting and trail lineup at 9:00a.m. on Sat. morning. We will try to leave for trail rides at 9:30a.m.

Anyone else notice these times?? Based on prior experience this is alot earlier than most DEJA rides so unless we're planning on being separate from the main group I'd consider revising the departure times...

--Ian

• not sure how far it is from the Allentown rest area but we are planning on meeting and leaving there about 7:15am..
    I am meeting the rest of the group there..

• Nah, you said you'd be there before 5:00, so that should be okay, I will be there early too to gas up, etc. Joo should be on the highway ready to jump in, we're not stopping.

We'll roll immediately since no one else from down here is meeting us.
    IF YOU ARE...THIS IS LAST CALL!!! POST UP!!

BlueJ... we ARE meeting you at the "new" Wawa, don't roll without us.
    You have my cell number I believe.

DrJ

• that "new" wawa has had really cheap gas, around the same prices as the Dover stations. Lucky BlueJ ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "whatevah"

that "new" wawa has had really cheap gas, around the same prices as the Dover stations. Lucky BlueJ ;)

Unlucky BlueJ :doh: Wawa doesn't sell diesel...

I'll be at the NEW Wawa early, so if you folks are a little early too we can head out early. I think we should still get there in time to make the festivities.

• Alright,jeeps on the trailer im ready to rock and roll. cant wait to get after it.
    I will be rollin in about 8AM. lets make it a good one yall. since im from louisiana
    I feel like i should break something tomorrow. :suspicious: - :peace:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!