Oct 15th trail ride Rausch Creek

• Fred has a southern group meeting us in Dover, we're picking Josh up in Middletown, and your northern group wherever you say, at about 7:30am.

DrJ

• Quote from "wanderlust"

Ah. Well, if that's the case Jerry, I should have a seat available.

Thanks, I'll bring my cameras and film,er, digitize you. ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "Pettee"

If i can get a rear tow hook for the hitch receiver by then, along with a fire extinguisher than i am in.

ur rear hitch should be good enough
    just make sure u take the hitch pin with you

• Quote from "whatevah"

Thanks, I'll bring my cameras and film,er, digitize you. ;)

um...no thanks. no pictures of me please, I get tired of autographing them.

PM me and we'll figure out where to meet or whatever. You're up by Prices Corner right? I can pick you up on my way to wherever the hell the northern group is meeting.

• Steve, you guys are getting off Rt.1 and onto 95 North right? If so, what time would you estimate you'd be passing by Wilmington?

I suggest the anyone from up north that is going should meet at the rest stop north of Wilmington. That way, we can monitor the CB, find out when you're close, and just pull out and jump in line so the whole group doesn't need to stop.

• I'd guessed earlier somewhere around 7:30am. I'd go to the rest area at the PA line, more room, and we'll stop for a few minutes to get organized.

DrJ

• Is this accurate? I'd like to give Lynn at R/C a heads up...

The following jeepers are signed up so far:

DrJ
    joo
    PHBSOLER (with 2-5 other Jeeps)
    wanderlust
    sklively
    Jack
    rafartist
    morganjp1
    gottmudd02
    hzryr61
    J-Man
    Urbancrawler22
    MellowYellow
    Icky
    matty427
    seanmac
    teamtom
    jc1121

• like i said i have i think at least 5 more coming with me. thats the high end it could be just 2 jeeps.....i would say atleast 5 for now.

fred

• I'm out of this one.

Leaving 11pm friday the 14th, driving to Kalamazoo Michigan, picking up a Jet Ski, driving back home. Home by 11 pm Sat the 15th.

Gonna be a long day.

• Guys, I have not read the whole thread, but some consideration is needed. I know many of you do not care much about competitive rock crawling, but there are other factors in supporting the local comps.

Many of the local shops and big retailers have invested into comps and really need the spectators there to make the investment viable. How does that affect the average wheeler? By making new products available at a lower cost and making custom work more available. As a company in the offroad sector advertising and marketing is one of the hardest things to be effective with. Many do not want to waste money on advertising in a magazine when many of the people reading the mags may not be viable customers due to distance if that company does not offer much in the way of mail order.

Also, DEJA has a very active competitor with Aaron's team. These guys are doing VERY well and are right at the top of the standings. Support by their club members would be crucial in this last comp of the season. They have a real good chance of winning the series and that would surely benefit DEJA with positive exposure.

I guess what I am trying to say is that having a trail ride the same day of the comps is kinda self-defeating for all parties invloved. I am a big fan of trail riding and would never recommend that people do not go out and enjoy the trails they enjoy. However, PAP in particular has really put a lot on the line with the comps and the success of NEUROC will allow the park to expand and offer a greater diversity for wheelers so there really is a benefit to wheelers for your support.

Any comments?

• I agree with ya zach 100% I think Its Just hard because everyones schedules are so different and are trail rides have to be planned months in advance Just so some people can take off and set aside the time to trail ride....Even If the club could knock the trail ride back one weekend to support Aaron and other competitors I bet over half the people wouldnt be able to go the following trip, I think Its something to think about for future rides but may be a little late to think about now, but I agree some consideration should be considered in the future so we can support those representing us and our club name...I didnt have plans to go but your speech was great, Im suppose to be helping a friend get his Lift dont that weekend but It might Just have to hold off til sunday now so I can check out the event :suspicious: , anyone else going up local?

Oh yea and DrJ, sorry I'v totally been Ignoring this post because I have other plans to help a buddy with his Lift and didnt realize I was signed up for this ride, hate to do It but can you pull me off please...wish I could go, have a great time guys and gals... :up:

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Quote from "zachv"

Support by their club members would be crucial in this last comp of the season.

So... let's end a bit early and head to Paragon to watch!

Does that work for anyone? It isn't that far away, is it do-able?

I'm game!!!

DrJ

• Well, probably not. You probably will miss all the competition on Saturday. However, you will be in the right place to head up on Sunday to watch the 2nd day of competition, all day! Come and cheer on Team Mall Crawler!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!