A request for help - PA Jeeps All Breeds Jeep Show 7/24-25

• I received a request for us to help with the PA Jeep Show, from a member of PA Jeeps. I know this is not our club but DeJA has a great reputation for helping out and it may just be a fun time
    .If any one wants to help out PM me and I'll give you the email address to
    get more information.

Would Deja be interesting in helping out with the PA Jeep Show this
    year? I know its a long haul for you guys, but it appears we are in
    need of some help.

• Saw an ad for their show in the UFWDA newsletter.

"PA Jeeps All Breeds Jeep Show"
    Saturday and Sunday July 24 and 25, 10 am to 4 pm, at the York Fairgrounds in York PA. Anyone know where that is, how far away?

for info call (717) 309-0513 or check out http://www.pajeeps.org

That's a (so far) free weekend for me, but it may be just too far away...

• This is the latest I have gotten
    _______________________----

I'm still waiting for an answer back from Rick on what areas he needs
    help in. I know he was saying all areas earlier and he was asking for
    outside help. I just don't know where the club stands with this right
    now. Hopefully I will hear something back very soon on this.

Erika

• Quote from "BlueJ"

That's a (so far) free weekend for me, but it may be just too far away...

According to M$ Maps, York, PA is only 1.5 hours from Newark. Do they have any offroad parks there????

• Here is the registration form/information package --> click

York is about 1 1/2 hrs from Paragon.

Which way? Further north? West?

• the family and myself are also planning on going for the weekend and plna on going up friday altough I dont know what time I will get up with you guys and let you know if we need can caravan. Ilove traveling in groups with cbs

• Yeah, I guess I could have looked at a map too, but isn't that... cheating or something? :laughing:

It doesn't look to far, may 2 hours for me... up 202 and 100 then west on 30. Regardless, I can't make it that weekend, I'm leaving the following Thursday for Detroit for a wedding, and need the weekend before for preparations.

Sounds it will be fun though...

• The PAJeep show is a good show. It takes me a good 2 hours to get there. I prefer going the back way through Union, Red Lion, and then to York. It's a more scenic drive. I think it is MD Rt. 1 to Rt. 472, then to Rt. 372, and then to Rt. 74. I've missed the last couple shows but their obstacle course is stocker freindly and they usually have a rock garden for the more serious rigs. They typically have a good selection of vendors, including Quadratech, and Hoak's, and a good number of people selling used stuff. I plan on going this year and would be interested in helping out. I'm a member of their club after all.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• i'm picking up my 4" lift at this show from rusty's offroad. he is bringing it with him to save me on the shipping charge. so i'll be going one way or another.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• Looks like we could use help in inspection. This is where you get to crawl all over the vehicles to make sure they listed all the mods they say they have or not have :) Can be fun!

Let me or Rick Bear know if your interested in helping out.

• Probably the best thing to do. We honestly have no idea how many club members are going to show up and help. Right now I think its only 17 who have volunteered, who knows that that number will be on show day. I would be willing to bet we are going to need help at the RTI ramp as well. We always do.

Even if no one wants to volunteer, I know its a long trip, but the show really is worth the trip. Plus, the raffles normally mean winches, high end lift parts etc. That alone makes it worth it ;)

Erika

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!