This is what happens when you ask me to spot in a comp!(Vid)

• Looks like the Jeep just wanted to be upside down. You were pretty close to that first roll, scary stuff.

Must be nice to know that he was going to be ok because of your work though.

How'd the Jeep fair?

• OUCH!

One thing I noticed (and of course I know the camera doesn't do the hill or depth perception justice) was that you turned your back on the rig a few times when it appeared that the rig could roll on you at any point. Is that so or is the camera making it look different than what it was?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• After the first roll, why roll it furthur. Why not winch it upright?

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Quote from "deadfeat"

After the first roll, why roll it furthur. Why not winch it upright?

Steve

if you have to get help then you get a 40 for the course. if you can roll back your self you can finish the course. people roll all the time and drive out of it to finish the course with good scores.

• Quote from "bmf24"

if you have to get help then you get a 40 for the course. if you can roll back your self you can finish the course. people roll all the time and drive out of it to finish the course with good scores.

but does over and over to the finish count???

glad everyone is ok...another notch on the belt for AtoZ quality cages :up:

• Quote from "MellowYellow"

but does over and over to the finish count???

glad everyone is ok...another notch on the belt for AtoZ quality cages :up:

as long as it rig goes between the cones it does.
    last year at finals jesse haines rolled his buggy, threw it in reversw while upsidedown and drive thru the finish gate on his side.
    if dan would have rolled a little further he would have made it

thats just crazy. i gotta come watch you guys sometime.. (i keep saying that but havent made it yet)

now you have to wait untill next year.
    should have come on sat, you could have helped us swap aarons motor agin in 5 hours on sat night and drank buckley's and bob's beer. its always a good time.

• from that pic above...there was some fun that i didnt want to be a part of LOL

but thats between you guys

ill drink anyones beer though... know enough about wrenching to be helpful...but that sounds like something not many can pull off

from that pic above...there was some fun that i didnt want to be a part of LOL

but thats between you guys

ill drink anyones beer though... know enough about wrenching to be helpful...but that sounds like something not many can pull off

that was between zach and buckley :smlove:

yeah, it was too bad the motor wasnt any good. it was either try it or go home. cant say we didnt try.

• Quote from "blackflag"

are you sure when he jumped on your back... he wasn't in the rutting season :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think it goes the OTHER way around!

• buckley jumped on zach when we were leaving paragon, i think this was zach's revenge.

i am suprised zach didnt fall over when buckley jumped on him, he was moving pretty fast when he hoped on zachs back.

• Notice how Aaron and Chris are climbing the Jeep to get away from them?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Notice how Aaron and Chris are climbing the Jeep to get away from them? :laughing:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!