wanderlust on 33's!

• I know, I never thought I'd see it either..... :spinrhead:

My new tires (Fathers Day gift from Selena and Adyson) arrived last Thursday. I didn't have time to get them mounted until today (which is fair since they WERE a Fathers Day gift). Got home from a weekend in North Jersey, and called NTB figuring I'd get a machine, but they were open! It took my Jeep AND the Corolla to get the new tires and rims down there, but a few hours later, wanderlust was sitting on her new Cragar rims and Interco TrXus 33's!!

The overall shot

ooooohhhhhhh...... shiny :rollsmile:

Close up of spare to show thread.

I know I know.....I'm all misty eyed looking at them too! :sniffle:

[size=18px]Can I get a shout out?[/size] Just wanted to say thanks to Aaron (astape) and Chris (quadna) for all their help in the past few years doing work on my Jeep. Others often stopped by to lend a hand, and I thank you too, but it wouldn't have half of this stuff done without Chris and Aaron at one time or another lending tools, know-how, and driveway space. Thanks guys. :up: :ghostly:

EDIT: fixed photo link :question:
    EDIT: fixed photo links AGAIN

2011 GWNF Jiffy-Pop Campfire Champion!

Edited once, last by ().

• May I be the first to congratulate you??? Congratulations. They look beautiful, I can't wait to help get them muddy...

:tup: :tup: :tup:

• I don't know if I am the only one but I don't see anything! There are picture boxes there but no pictures. Anyway congratulations on your new rims and tires.
    Brian :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "BDLSTOY"

I don't know if I am the only one but I don't see anything! There are picture boxes there but no pictures. Anyway congratulations on your new rims and tires.
    Brian :up:

You're not alone Brian.

• congrats on the tires and rims I have heard reallyy good things about the truxus I know you will be happy with them....

• BALLS! :upset: The pics showed last night! I'll see if I can't fix that....

UPDATE: Are they visible now? Apparently, I can't link to photos from ofoto.com, so I uploaded to our gallery here (and it worked!).

• I think it's time to put a lift on the Libby so they will be the same height! There's a good gift to get her for Mother's Day1!

It doesn't look like your Jeep will fit in the garage any more.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "joelove"

Looks good Paul. Now it's time to move up to 35's. I hope you've enjoyed your time with the 33's! :hmm:

Wow, that was quick. Since it took me 4-1/2 years to get these, I thought I'd be stuck with them forever!

Quote from "slimer"

I think it's time to put a lift on the Libby so they will be the same height! There's a good gift to get her for Mother's Day1!

It doesn't look like your Jeep will fit in the garage any more.

That picture is [size=9px][intentionally][/size] misleading. My Jeep is higher than the Liberty, but not by as much as it looks. I think it would still fit in the garage too, if we could fit ANY car in there [crap] too much [/crap]. :ghostly:

• dosent it feel good to finally drive a bigger jeep with big tires... get it on the trail...mine did this weekend...LOVE that lift

• Wow Paul, they look great. I'm glad to see your Jeep is finally bigger. Now you gotta get it on the trails!!!!

Can't wait to see them in person.

-Chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!