Jeep Fairy?

• Quote from "Bonkers"

Look on the bright side - you'll still be bigger than any new Compass...

BTW I'm still painfully stock for an Mj...

maybe the money i will save on shampoo will cover new tires

hmmm
    doubt it tho

• Quote from "SLINKY"

i heard jeep fairy's wear sandels
    :snow_laugh:

I heard that too. :xmasbiggrin:

For some reason, Charlie Brown's Halloween movie comes to mind:

"I got a stick of gum."
    "I got a chocolate bar"

"I got a rock."

::xmaswacky

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Hate to admit it but I am (for the most part stock)...only have a 2" shackle lift and 31's on the YJ...

Can't go bigger or the kids couldn't get in :lol:

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

Hate to admit it but I am (for the most part stock)...only have a 2" shackle lift and 31's on the YJ...

Can't go bigger or the kids couldn't get in

I'm not even that big, and the kids can't get it, It will be worse I'm sure when I get bigger tires. ::rudolph

• i got 30s in the back thats all the lift i have
    i got other stuff thought on my jeep that just apeared there when my parents got home

• hey, my XJ is stock, and if it were much taller, my brother and mother couldn't get in it! :) (of course, they are 5'3" and 4'11", respectively. I'm the "tall" one at 5'10")

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• WOW i never though i would see people "trying to be" Stock. now i have seen everything on this board.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Quote from "omaha"

WOW i never though i would see people "trying to be" Stock. now i have seen everything on this board.

whats wrong with "being stock"?

• Nothing wrong with being stock mine will be stock for most of it's days due too having too a family. One thing I will always remember if the family aren't happy especially the wife then you are shit out of luck so there for I'm scrued. But I just brought josh's light bar and I'm getting hooks this evening slowly but shorley.

Pat

• never said that there was anything wrong with stock just not the typical topic around here.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Quote from "omaha"

never said that there was anything wrong with stock just not the typical topic around here.

true, its not

andrew(cant believe im still stock )

• you have a whinch and 3 in tera springs, how are you still stock?

• Quote from "omaha"

you have a whinch and 3 in tera springs, how are you still stock?

all i have is a different ride height right now
    w/o the rest of the parts that go with the springs
    they r pretty much useless

and the winch has only seen real duty maybe twice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!