YEA SNOW !!!!! FINALLY

• Man there were like 3 people out this morning. I was sliding a lot and then realized I forgot to put it in 4wd. lol It's the first time I get to really test the Kuhmo's in some deep snow.

• just got done plowing the drive with the tractor (around 10"). took the wife to work and brought her cherokee back home. my mj is down and my 05 250 is just too nice to get salt on it. So I have the wifes jeep for the day. that was nice of her. lol

• i was doing donuts today in the jeep...what a blast...there was like over a foot of fresh powder.

Is there any possiblity that schools in N. Delaware will be off tommorow...i hope so.

:spinrhead:
    -ryan

• I doubt it. The roads are all cleared and beginning to dry. There are ice patches but nothing too bad.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• elkton schools are closed tomorrow .

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• the ETV's had a total of 4 drivers with 8 people transported from two facility's. Rather slow for the amount of snow we got.

And I want to thank all that have volunteered to help.

The problem that I had was that one of the facility's just gave out my number and I got callers all day from people saying that thy needed rides or to pull out stuck cars. I will be talking to that director today.

• Anyone have dammage done by the heavy snow?

I had an old TV antenna that I was wanting to remove
    the pole broke off a few inches above mt roof and it is now laying
    across the top of the house.

Ha
    That's one way to bring it down.

• We were spared the 40 mph winds they forcasted for Sunday. I think they stayed up in New York.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• i had a neighbors tree limb take out my electric,cable,and phone again. I cleaned up the last branch and the neighbor (old cranky bat) gave me an attitude saying that she already called her landscaper and would have to cancel them now. This time I called peco and they just cut the branch to get the electric up and she can have her landscaper clean it up. lol

• Quote from "mcgooter"

i heard of snow next week around wedsenday.
    is that true?

-ryan

I'll belive it when I see it. :ghostly:

• Well, the weather is supposed to go from 60s on Friday to the 30s on Saturday. To me, that tells me somewhere in between there is going to be yucky. But you can't rely on the weather until a few days before it happens.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!