DOVER PARADE GROUP

• So far, in order of posting:
    (BTW, CURRENT members will be given priority over others)

Saturday March 11, 2006 2-4pm (added by Patti)

omaha
    DrJ (organizer for Dover)
    js85cj7
    quadna
    Icky
    NikkiYJ
    UrbanCrawler
    dmaster
    jc1121
    dave71057
    matty427
    joo
    ying
    Rob
    The Mistaken
    michael
    ormaine
    blackflag
    DEJeepman
    Gumby
    KJ04
    SarasGP

Bold names are first 24 responding. If you can't go and you're on this list, post up and let us know. We'll meet at Chricky's at 10:30am. Parade starts at 2:00pm, line-up at 12:30pm near Spence's Bazaar.

Directions to Chricky's
    from north or south.
    come through the center of dover on route 13. turn west on route 8 (also known as division street) and continue on this road through the west end of dover. keep an eye out for the wawa that will be on your left hand side. once passing the wawa you'll have exactly 2 miles to go on route 8. our house is on the right side of route 8 with a mailbox hanging out into the road - box #3176. it's the first driveway past the animal hospital and about 100 yards before the amish store (byler's market). a two-story house with a 2 jeep garage facing the road. look for the jeeps

DrJ

• if it comes down to it - i'd back out only if someone that replaces me is driving a jeep other than a TJ. it's nice seeing some variety in the parade other than cookie-cutter TJ's. besides, i can ride along with Icky and still see all the sights.
    chris

maybe a nicely built XJ or CJ-8? :shrug:

• If you need another Jeep closer to parade time we would like to ride along again this year.

It's hard to believe this time last year the YJ wasn't ready for a trek down Lockerman Street. Made lots of progress in a year's time.

• You can pull my name...even though I am not in as of yet...

Since my jeep is nothing special, I'll pass to a more uique look. Proably will still come to the pre game and then head down town to watch...

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• I like your jeep, Ying....maybe we could have a Planters woods parade.

Guess it would only be 3 jeeps, though(mine/yours and the guy next to you there) :shrug:

:smile:

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• "Guess it would only be 3 jeeps, though(mine/yours and the guy next to you there) "

:laughabove:

That is funny...that lifted black TJ? It is Johnsolly...he "visits" :suspicious: my neighbor, she also has a jeep!

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• it took me about 2 reads to get what you meant by the quotation marks around visits :laughing:

....drama everywhere you look, huh?

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• ...let's just throw candy to each other.

• If you guys want to, we can have the picinc at our place. Actually it's Wyoming park. It's got a large enough parking lot for the jeeps and enough room for plenty of people to sit and eat. There's a gazebo and grills and it's on the lake. And if anyone needs to use the bathroom, we can offer our house which is right next door.

It's about 2-3 minutes south of you guys.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!