WILMINGTON PARADE GROUP

• yeah, doorless sounds fun!

err... I forgot, that's kinda tricky for an XJ.

I'm just gonna raid AC Moore on Friday for anything green. gotta find some green clothes, though.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• what should we pick up as far as decorations/candy assuming we are all getting our own stuff (and sharing extras of course)

• Sadly I have to withdraw from the parade. :(
    Have to work. Please make my spot available to someone else.

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Wait.. is it this saturday (3/11) or 3/18?

This saturday is supposed to be close to 70 degrees

DOORS OFF ARE A MUST

I'm up for getting a huge blow up leprechaun and tieing him into the back along with streamers and stuff.

Unfortunately my jeep is now clean and I will need to find a big mudd puddle to go through to get it dirty for the parade. Any suggestions?

Yea and I am going to need to buy some DEJA stickers before hand.

• Tug,
    me rdjp94
    and my wife BUFFUMCHEROKEE are both going in the YJ with the kids..
    im still trying to convince her to bring the grand..
    Rob

• ugh :doh:

I've got an 11am meeting in Elkton on Saturday for a wedding I'm shooting. I forgot to put it on my calendar. Sorry, I'm out. I really wanted to be there. take pictures for me!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Let you wife drive your Jeep. :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• not married, and I need to get to Elkton somehow. :D hmm, I could have my mom drive, and I could borrow her car... Chrysler 300M, with autostick... I love chirping 2nd gear in that :D

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "Slimer"

Let you wife drive your Jeep. :hmm:

well, originally it was mine, then he stole it from me. :heart:

• Quote from "lw767"

anyone know where i trail can get a trail flag ?

I don't have any more up north here. The rest are with the "tub'o'stuff" that Icky handles.

• Bummer Larry, you were JUST down here to get your stickers before the parade too! I could have sold you a trail flag then! If you still want one, you can drive down to Dover again before the parade...just let me know when.

• If someone is coming down from Newark-ish, I need the DeJA sign from Aaron Stapen. Tug gave it to him for us.

DrJ

• Quote from "DrJ"

If someone is coming down from Newark-ish, I need the DeJA sign from Aaron Stapen. Tug gave it to him for us.

DrJ

If Aaron wants to drop it off at Ian's, he can bring it down with him on Thursday.

• hey I just read that Dover parade isn't allowed to throw candy...have we heard anything about that for wilmington?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!