Surf Fishing Pics from 3/13

• Send the pictures to Quadratech. Maybe they'll use him to model some of the merchandise. :laughabove:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• dont ever tell omaha to do a dare ....he will do it in a heartbeat hahah.....hes my official model for my jeep :mrgreen:

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• hey i think i would make a great model now if i could just find my speedo in my closet i will be ready for the surf fishing turny................

J/K

and hey if you can't make fun of yourself then you shouldnt make fun of anyone else.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Quote from "jeepartie"

unfortunately we have standards of decency, that the picture does not meet.

I don't know...with more and more women :driving: buying Jeeps and hitting the trails it could boost sales.

:question: But now that I look at the picture again I see what you mean. :laughabove:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "joo"

I'll be joining your guys soon here....I'm getting my beach pass as soon as I get a free moment to swing buy lums pond.

you can go to eastern marine also

• Quote from "jeepartie"

unfortunately we have standards of decency, that the picture does not meet.

No Doubt!!! my boy is thinksin... :laughabove:

• Quote from "Slimer"

I don't know...with more and more women :driving: buying Jeeps and hitting the trails it could boost sales.

:question: But now that I look at the picture again I see what you mean. :laughabove:

I don't think so

• Here are the 3 I took

And this one of the rescue that wasn't

The guy in the red truck was in the process of burying it, so Ed (The Mistaken) and Kevin (UrbanCrawler) rode down to assist. The guy was upset at the notion of a Jeep pulling him out, so they left him to his own devices (i.e. airing down and LOTS of digging)

We had fun, no fish caught, but we got our lines wet and fed the fish with our bait. It was beautiful and warm for about 45 minutes, then we got a blast of arctic air and were freezing. The water was quite a bit warmer than I expected, too.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• I like the pics Sarah... Good Taste Thank you That guy in the red truck was very ignorant. Thats why all of his buddies and his girl friend had to get out and dig with their hands to get out. The fact that he was reving like 4000 rpm just driving down the beach with the left side exaust tip hanging like 10 inches lower then the other had it 10 times better... we would have had to get pics if he got stuck and one of us pulled him out. lol

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I don't understand why a group of people would rather dig a vehicle out then have it pulled out. Why is it such an insult for a Jeep to pull them out? They obviously have Jeep issues.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'd rather look stupid for 2 minutes than look stupid, sweat and hurt my back for 30. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!