another jeep gang in town...

• ok so in on my way home from work.. (i work up in the industrial park near 273 and 40) and i see two tj's on the side of the road both guys out of the jeeps.. naturaly my jeep instinct kicks in and i pull over and ask if all is well.. they tell me they are a group of guys in wilm who get together and go to the beach and other places for rides.. i guess a jeep club that does bike club type rides.. they meet at the park on MLK in wilm.. they invited me to come with them sometime... anyone else ever run into them or hear of them?
    Rob

• Quote from "joo"

how could we hear of em if we don't know there GANG name.

-Gansta Joo

:laughabove:

Did you give them a DeJA business card? WHY NOT??????? :doh:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• because sara.. i never saw any at the meeting...

josh... i dont think they have a name.. i just think they ride together...

• Quote from "tedsbumper"

I bet they were NeJeJa spies!

Rob, Did any of them have mullets or Bon Jovi '86 world tour shirts?

no... i think they were local boys

• This should be moved to the old OFF TOPIC forum.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Edited once, last by ().

• Quote from "rdjp94"

john,
    did you get my pm?

Yeah I got it. Thanks. I'll call you if we need an extra hand. I'm still waiting for a pm from AndyZJ.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

I bet they were NeJeJa spies!

Rob, Did any of them have mullets or Bon Jovi '86 world tour shirts?

this guy needs to be doing stand up at the improv... :laughing:

&quot;I mean, I&#039;ve always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else&#039;s hair.&quot; - Clint Eastwood -

• there is a gang of jeep that call themselves Cape Crawlers. I have been told they have a decent amount of jeepers, it could have been them!

Did you check real close, Rob? 'Cause you can conceal quite a bit of mullet under a Skoal hat.

No these guys were latino... i dont think they had mullets...

• I met that group of jeeps at the claymont Christmas parade. I had invited them to the toy run the following weekend. I didn't see them thou.

Really a nice bunch of guys, who talked to me for a while about the jeep club. they never heard of DeJa.
    I gave them the website site info.
    they were flying the PR flags if it's the same group.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• Quote from "rdjp94"

No these guys were latino...

I know some latino wheelers, I met them as well at their auto dealer/shop on airport rd...they wheel alot at DIP in newark, one had a red XJ, a couple had CJ's and such...I believe their names were Hector and Jose but there were a couple more....

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!