Anyone up for trailer group buy?

• Depending on the pricing I'd be in. I've been looking for a good used one but haven't found one yet. Let me know what you find out.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Those prices are good but by the time I spend $300 in gas to get it, it won't be that great of a price. :shrug:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• The last time I got a group buy and it involved a trailer, I didn't realize til halfway through that the 19 year old girl holding the camera was her daughter and the goat was not there 'just to watch.'

Still it was the best damn ten bucks worth of food stamps I ever spent.

What can I say, Skoal rings turn me on.

Threadjacked in 3....2....

The last time I got a group buy and it involved a trailer, I didn't realize til halfway through that the 19 year old girl holding the camera was her daughter and the goat was not there 'just to watch.'

Still it was the best damn ten bucks worth of food stamps I ever spent.

What can I say, Skoal rings turn me on

i had to read it over and over till i got it, but you know what a tornado and a divorce have in common in the south,

eather way someones losing a trailer

• They go to grantville pa weekly .

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

They go to grantville pa weekly .

Did you call and they tell you that, because I don't see it listed anywhere. Also did they tell you it would cost more to get it to Grantville?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• he list them on ebay, on his auctions it's 250 for PA. i'm looking for a used one. close to 1g or under. so i'm pretty much out. I may just beg borrow and plead for someone elses for the 4 times a year I need oneright now and buy next year.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• Fouracres is too expensive...I also have contacts there and unless they can hook us up with a discount on a group buy, they are out.

Here is a little more detail on what I was thinking. We get four people together that are looking for a new trailer. To get a new trailer around here 18ft with ramps we are looking at a little over $2100. If we can find a group buy deal I am shooting for $1800 a piece or better. I am going to make a few calls today and tomorrow to see what I can find. Even if it is a few hours away it should not be a problem. I shoot down to pick them up and we split the gas four ways to keep costs down. They just stack them on one trailer.

• here is something i found in a local paper..

TRAILERS: BUY NOW “Winter Savings” utility, landscape, construction, cargo, quad, side-load, Dingo, hydraulic tilt, deck-over, gooseneck, dump. Portable aluminum wheelchair carriers, fit 2” hitch. W.W. Mfg. Co., 60 Rosenhayn Ave., Bridgeton, NJ. 856-451-5700.

• saw these last week....

16’ flat deck utility trlr, tandem axle, electric brakes & winch, ramps, 7000lb capac., $1300 obo. 856-305-2806

Twin-axle trailer, just frame, axles, wheels & tires, $400 obo. 856-453-7811, Carl.

neither of these are mine..........

• :badidea: How will the use be decided. :hmm: If two members want to go on the same trip it could be a problem let alone four. :doh:
    One way to limit this is to get a two car trailer. And have a lottery once a year for the use time. :folded: I have seen best :box: friends not talk to each other over a boat partnership.
    Think over a 4 way split a two :smlove: way is a lot simpler.

• i think they meant their going to buy 4 of them at the same place to get a discount on the price....each person would have a trailer

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• yes four trailers!!

So first things first, if you are serious about buying a trailer and have the cash Pm me. If we can get four people together I will start making the phone calls. Do not Pm if you are thinking about buying a trailer or do not have the money. I do not want to go through the legwork if you are going to bail at the last moment. Lets face it, we may save a few hundred dollars at most. We are not going to get new trailers for 1000 bucks, just not possible. Probably looking at 1500-1800 dollar range. I do not need any type of commitment until we get prices. If its a good deal we go for it!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!