5th Annual DeJA Surf Fishing Tourny - July 1st & 2nd

• It's still almost 3 months away, but I'd like to get the date locked in and on the calender.

The 4th is on Tuesday this year.

Probably figure "official" time of 10-4. Come early, stay late if you like.

A Delaware Surf Tag is required.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Here are a few pics from last year.

Pool Fish. I'd like to think about multiple prizes this year.

Kids... Always fun.

Slimer in a fog.

DeJA Chicks at their best.

Note to self: Remember to bring rain gear this year.

More memories HERE

• Quote from "jeepartie"

I will be there all week long again this year, although I cannot guarantee that I will be coherent, as it is my vacation.

wow! I will also be there, as it is my vacation as well... what a kawinkidink.

:wstupid:

• Quote from "jeepgirl"

hey if I come fishing, will you guys take the fish off the hook?

Hey, if you're gonna use your BC passport to come down here, you're gonna have to learn how to do it yourself. DeJA South chicks ain't afraid of no fish blood or bait. :chicken:

(A little leery of those skate tails though, right Coll?) :shock:

You better start practicing now if you're gonna catch a bigger fish than mine. It doesn't count if you didn't do it on your own.

Other cautions and tips:

1. If you wear jeans to the beach and go in the water to cast your line, Ed will laugh at you. :idiot:

2. If you want Keith to take your picture, either stick out your tongue or take a big bite of food. :razz:

3. SUNBLOCK, SUNBLOCK, SUNBLOCK!!!!!!!!!! SPF 400, especially if it's cloudy. :anger:

4. If you forget your fishing pole, Nick will be fishing with 5 or 6 of them. If you're nice to him and don't laugh at his Rodeo, he might even let you use one. :suspicious:

5. Sand driving tip: :driving:
    DON'T STOP IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING STUCK OR YOU WILL!!!
    :badidea:

6. Most importantly - bring your flags. :flag: :flag: :flag:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

Edited once, last by ().

• hey i may not want to take a fish off the hook, but this northern girl can hang with any southerner!! plus it's fun to have guys do things for you.
    :peace:

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

here here
    i dont have a problem shuttling ppl

just post up

only thing u have to do is maybe buy a daily pass
    which is arond 4 bucks i think

Or if you don't want to spend the money, you can park at my house and get a ride from there. If we go to Del Seashore, you can park in the lot at Savage's Ditch for free and catch a ride from there.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Hey, if you're gonna use your BC passport to come down here, you're gonna have to learn how to do it yourself. DeJA South chicks ain't afraid of no fish blood or bait

Is that a challenge? i might have break out a can of whoop$#@! :rollsmile:

• Quote from "SarasGP"

Or if you don't want to spend the money, you can park at my house and get a ride from there. If we go to Del Seashore, you can park in the lot at Savage's Ditch for free and catch a ride from there.

actually u still need a day pass to park there
    last year coll got a writen warning for not having one
    on her car

i think we should up the anti this year
    lets make the entrance fee 10 bucks per day ??
    or that too much ?

play nice ladies

That's MR. Captain Beach , to you

Edited once, last by ().

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

play nice ladies

:chicken: refers to bait. We caught a lot of good blues with :chicken:

[size=7px]Andrew, did you forget about my stick? I ain't playing, fishing's serious business. heehee[/size]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!