Patti's new lift!!

• I'm sure Patti will post with photos, but I wanted to post this photo where everyone at my house tonight will know where to look for it...

As a photographer, I just "see" photographs sometimes. We were butt deep in grease and wrenches, and Patti was trying to entertain Natalie, Andrew's daughter. She wrapped Nat's blanket around her head like a scarf, and Nat just wandered around that way. My little voice said..."that's a good shot", so I stopped, washed my hands, grabbed the camera and got this shot of Natalie:

• Now THAT's worth getting blown up and framing!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• good eye man, good eye.
    do you take pictures professionally?

Audi A4 2.0t quattro<br />gone: 2000 4 banger<br />(w/ no AC lol) BB and 6cyl springs 31x10.5 Dunlop Mud Terrains Lights and toys:-)&nbsp; <br />gone: 91 yj blood, sweat, and rebuilds&nbsp; Will accept all donations of beer, parts, and money.

• Quote from "SLINKY"

good picture.

Steve Open up a photoshop program and add her eye color.

Too old school for that stuff Slink. I even "saw" it in black and white, didn't even shoot it in color and convert to b/w in Photoshop like usual. It is more pure like this. I'd rather people looked at it for the value of the image, not the Photoshop tricks. Don't get me wrong, I do do that stuff, this one just didn't need it.

• Yeah, nothing like a thread that starts off off-topic!!!!

I figured she'd have pix up by now...eeesh!

Went well, finished up at about 8:00pm. They had to align it, and add a bit of t-case drop to stop a vibe she had. Looks good though.

• Sorry, I was dead exhausted by the time I finally got home around midnight. I was getting really sleepy so I pulled over about an hour from home and thought I would catch about a 20 minute nap. I slept for over an hour. The cold woke me up. Glad I didn't leave the Jeep running I would have slept there longer.

Worked all day & night today. I'm working on resizing my pics to post up.

You guys did a great job & it turned out great. I'm taking it in tomorrow to fix the inner axle leak that you found and put the new seals on that I got from Chris. I want to be able to go through water at GW if neccessary.

The picture of Natalie is just beautiful. She's a beautiful little girl anyway and Steve captured her innocence. I really love that picture.

• looks good! :up:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!